Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Darknes Wed Jun 18 2008, 10:18

In-game name:Darknes
Class and spec:Warlock Destro
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?Becuse i want to raid and do Tk and SSC Very Happy

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?I played once wiht mygirl but long time..(we wher in legion)

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?Body count:They disband Justice:they have some offcier loot rules that they get all loot like ftw O.o and Legion whne i was lvl 20+

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? Wel im very experienc player and i know what im doing with my class in Wow.I've been playing for 1year 5 motnhs.Well i relly like warlocks becuse have dark magic and they are powerfull and i like bloodelfs:).Well i raided alot and do heros did Pre tbc raids to. My point in game is to raid and gear up and be cool Smile.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?Very.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.):PreTbc:Bwl,MC,AQ20,Zg,Ubrs Wink Heros: well i do all heros. TBc raid:Kara,Magi,Gruul,Tk and ssc 3 bosses

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?Yes but 18,06.2008 i go to vecation for 10days Smile

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?Deadly boss mod,Guild celender,Omen2.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?Well i kinda play every day and not only just for raids Smile

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Yes

Darknes

Back to top Go down

application Empty forgot to link

Post  Darknes Wed Jun 18 2008, 10:26

Darknes

Back to top Go down

application Empty http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=D

Post  Darknes Wed Jun 18 2008, 10:27

O.o

Darknes

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Found Wed Jun 18 2008, 14:09

Darknes,

We have decided not to take you in. Good luck finding a guild that will suit your needs.

Cheers,

Found
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down