Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Badangel- Warlock seeks home

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Badangel- Warlock seeks home Empty [Accepted] Badangel- Warlock seeks home

Post  Badangel Fri Jun 27 2008, 18:40

In-game name:Badangel
Class and spec:Warlock 41/0/20
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Badangel should be right gear, but i got some exstra stuff to

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Bloodpack seems like a nice, sosical guild which actually have a future raiding wise, your raid schedule fits me perfectly, i will be able to attend all raids- in addition i love the fact that you like to group up for heroics and other fun besides raidtime.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

im not sure if i have or if anyone would vouch for me, but i make friends quick ^^

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

i used to be in a guild called Lunatic which switched name to logic and then abused, was with them for over 2 years. (im pretty loyal) until the guildmaster (Xecute) where having a new baby so he and his wife couldnt play as much anymore. Also alot of my ingame friends was quitting WoW and therefore i made a decition that i where to leave the guild instead of seeing it fall apart. After leaving i had an 8 month break from WoW, and i am now back for action and hardcore raiding

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

i have been playing my char for over 3 years, i know her more well than i know my own house, im very satisfied with my spec and used to be one of the top dps in the guild. i love my lock because she has pretty much every trick in the book for survial and long fights with high dmg.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
im very interested in raids, that is the whole essence of endgame, taking down new bosses, explore wast creeks and cornors of deep dark dungeons ect.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
i still do some heroics yes, kaz clear, Za clear, gruul clear, also know some tacts for voidreaver and some for maggies lair. also know mc, zg,some nax/bwl
Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
i can raid 6 times a week and on all of your raid days

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
dmg meter/treat meter mostly, if theres anything exstra you require that will be installed and fixed

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? heroics, chatting with players, farm herbs which i send to my alt for potmaking, make food, prepare for next raid ect. bake cookies

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? always, i make pots and food myself, cloth armour arnt the most expensive to repair and i always have enough money to buy some nice goodies for raids

Additional things to add?
My name is Anna and im a 19 year old girl from Norway, who sadly has way to much spare time.

I do know that 8 months is wast time, when i left WoW my gear was classified as good, now i must say its perhaps not the best Wink, but i am a very dedicated member. i always show up early and prepeard for raids and i always study my enemy closely. (watching boss fights on youtube, read tacts ect.) in the former guild i was class leader so i know alot about managing locks and fix things like that, im usally a very nice person- unless there is cookies around then i might be abit uncontrollable and cant rly be held responsible for my actions
Badangel
Badangel

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Badangel- Warlock seeks home Empty Re: [Accepted] Badangel- Warlock seeks home

Post  Badangel Fri Jun 27 2008, 19:06

id also like to add that if you have any more questions feel free to contact me either on Zerutana or Badangel.
Badangel
Badangel

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Badangel- Warlock seeks home Empty Re: [Accepted] Badangel- Warlock seeks home

Post  Kareha Fri Jun 27 2008, 19:32

Very nice application, hopefully one of the officers will be along shortly Smile
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Fri Jun 27 2008, 20:02

Nice application indeed. As you've recognised, your gear isn'ty top notch but there's plenty of decent pieces in there and a couple of weeks of heroic grinding will get it into shape along with a few raid drops. Out of curiosity do you have a hit capped (or close to capped) set for bosses?

Also, your spec's understandably very solo-centric at the moment, we'd probably ask you to respec to a more raid utility based spec (5/5 shadow embrace, 3/3 malediction more than likely) which would be slightly poorer personal dps and a bit worse for solo farming.

Either way, nice application. I'd be happy to offer you a trial.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Badangel Fri Jun 27 2008, 20:32

respeccing is not prob, costs me like 10g xD. dident quite get the hit capped thing you where talking about? can you be kind and explain what you are meaning with it?
Badangel
Badangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down