Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Protection warrior Application

+2
Brodié
Strikees
6 posters

Go down

[Declined] Protection warrior Application Empty [Declined] Protection warrior Application

Post  Strikees Wed Jul 09 2008, 02:04

In-game name: Strikees
Class and spec: Warrior, 8/5/48 (I am willing to change spec. to dps if needed)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Strikees

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I am looking for a guild where i can unfold my experience that i have gathered on my paladin (with the same name) and i think that the experience i got is wasted in Girl Scouts so i have decided to make an application for Bloodpack. I am applying because i want to unfold my experience together with the members of bloodpack. I would like to experience the other end game instances on the horde side and i want to have bunches of fun Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I haven't played with anybody from Bloodpack which is an big disappointment for me as i find the members (which i have spoken to) very kind and smarter than some of the people i have met on wow :p

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
I have been in guild likes Animus, Body count (for 1 week as Animus merged with them, but i decided to join Girl Scouts) and then Girl Scouts. I have spoken with Girl Scouts and decided that i wanted to make an application at Bloodpack because i don't think that Girl Scouts can offer me the raids we had so many of and so much fun with anymore since so many jumped off and just found the guild an social ONLY.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I have a feel that this is going to take some time :p

I started playing in the year of 2005, February. I started together with my friends and father (He plays an lvl 70 holy priest on this server as well.). I knew from the start that i wanted to be a warrior and that i was deffenetly going to be a protection warrior as well but i do like being a dps as well.
I started going Molten Core in December 2005 and became fast a fan of end game instances and had too keep going. I've done instances like Onyxia, ZA, BWL and AQ40 and not to forget Naxxramas together with the end game guilds on Runetotem. Which back then was guilds like (Riddlebox, Borderland Legion and many other fine guilds).
Up to this point of the game i have been leveling an alliance paladin besides this one which is raiding MH and BT. And on this character i have only succeded to get Kara and Gruuls gear right since Girl Scouts stopped raiding. And to round it off. I have actually only been doing end game raids.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I am 110% dedicated to PvE raiding. I doesn't care about PvP as i rather want to exploit and see the end game instances from every inch they can offer. My interests has got to be that when you do PvE you get to see monsters, and when you kill them you get the best feeling that you could ever imagine. In PvP you just kill one guy and gets to the next and they almost always look the same. ^^

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

Pre-TBC:
ZG: Clear
MC: Clear
AQ20: Clear
BWL: Clear
AQ40: To twins
Naxx: To first bosses in spiderwing.
Onyxia: Clear

TBC: On my Warrior
Kara: Clear
Gruuls: Clear
Magtheridon: Clear
ZA: Clear
TK: 3/4
MH: 1/5

TBC: On my Paladin (was prot and holy while doing these)
Kara: Clear
Gruuls: Clear
Magtheridon: Clear
ZA: Clear
TK: Clear
MH: 4/5
BT: 4/9

And i am attuned to all the heroic instances.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
Yes i can make all your times. With my paladins guild we had to do 4 out of 6 a week and i could atleast attend 5 out of 6 so i think i should be fine with your times.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
X-perl
Deadly boss mods or Big wiggs
Omen
Tank Buddy
Tank Points

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Well i would prob. we hanging around in Shattrath or either playing Xbox. What ever i am in mood for :p

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes i am. Im used to it <3

Additional things to add? I have been told that you are not recruiting but i had to try. I hope you will take my Raid Experience in consideration. Thank you

Regards Strikees.

Strikees

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Protection warrior Application Empty Re: [Declined] Protection warrior Application

Post  Brodié Wed Jul 09 2008, 09:41

Good Luck with your apply. I know this guy from Animus (btw they merged with eternal echo) and he does a good job. Hes friendly and very social.

Gemz
xXxX
Brodié
Brodié

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Protection warrior Application Empty Re: [Declined] Protection warrior Application

Post  Kareha Wed Jul 09 2008, 10:14

Nice application Smile
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormflare Wed Jul 09 2008, 11:43

"I've done instances like Onyxia, ZA, BWL and AQ40 and not to forget Naxxramas together with the end game guilds on Runetotem. Which back then was guilds like (Riddlebox, Borderland Legion and many other fine guilds)."

Good old Runetotem. Very Happy
Few ex-Slackers in Bloodpack that remember "the good old days". Smile
Good luck with your application.
Stormflare
Stormflare

Back to top Go down

Post  Czarina Wed Jul 09 2008, 13:02

U forgot to mention SlAcKeRs ! shame on u :p
gl with the apply

Czarina

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Jul 09 2008, 14:50

My bad :p

And of course freakin' awesome SlAcKeRs!!
Very Happy

Strikees

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:54

As i have already said with in a conversation with him, we can't accept him due to our melee dps + tanking slots being so full. A very nice application indeed, and yes alot of raiding experience that could be a valuable asset, but my previous statement still stands im afraid.
Will leave this on record should we be looking for a warrior in the close future.

Thanks for your application,
Finde.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down