Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Holy priest applying

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Holy priest applying Empty [Accepted] Holy priest applying

Post  Coyotito Sun Aug 10 2008, 21:45

In-game name: Coyotito
Class and spec: Holy priest - 20/41 (CoH spec)
Armory link: Armory is currently down, although I will update as soon as it's up

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I would like to continuing raiding in T5/T6 content.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Not at this moment. I migraded from The Venture Co on my priest to join RL friends raiding guild and helping them succes in their progress. Later on I also migraded my warlock which I have been raiding MH/BT with alot. Although I'm mainly PvP'ing on my warlock now so I can PvE on my priest.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? As I'm pretty new I have only been in This is Madness. I was helping the progress in this guild till it disbanded. Then I joined some of my friends in the guild Undergeared, mainly just to get some BoJ to keep my gear updated. I'm leaving them because I want to move on.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No I don't

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? Well I started out as an Orc Warlock 2½ years ago on the venture co. I was kinda slacking all the way to lvl 70 and didn't take the game seriously. But I managed to reach lvl 60, 3 weeks before The burning crusade. When TBC was released I started to play for real. With 140 days playtime on my warlock in TBC I got into a MH/BT guild where we progressed from the bottom to the first boss in Sunwell. I got Kalecgos to 60%, I had to take a break from wow to have my exams and by then the guild disbanded. In fact there's not much left on the venture co, all the great guilds are disbanding and everyone is leaving the server. So I lvl'ed my priest and migrated it to Anachronos to join my brother and his companions in new raiding adventures. I had alot of fun on this server so far and I would like to keep it going.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Alot - I have been raiding alot in my wow-life. I also like PvP, but I mostly do that on my warlock as I've been doing arenas since season 1 and I have no plans about stopping yet.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

I started clearing karazhan, Gruuls lair and Maghteridon in the early age of TBC. Then I moved to SSC/TK - I never killed Vashj and only got Kael to 20% and by then I kinda stoped raiding. But I managed somehow to join a MH/BT guild where we cleared both raid instances. Now I'm trying to make the same raiding history on my priest and I think it's on the right time I start to progress in T5/T6 content.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?

I heared your raiding times is 19.30-22.30? Anyway I'm able to stay up to midnight and the raiding days and times fits fine so I'll be able to have atleast 75% attendance.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? I'm using omen, DBM, CT-raid some times, having Grid running on my priest to make it easier to heal during raids.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Enhancing my gear to make a better performance in the guilds progress (Farming gold, getting badges, farming reputation or whatevah there's needed) I also PvP now and then although it won't affect my PvE.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes I will always keep my gear updated with proper gems and enchants. Also I'm an alchemist and herbalist myself so I should be able to provide myself with pots, flasks etc.

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? I'm an exellent healer. I know every tactic from Karazhan to Black Temple. I will do the job I'm supposed to do during raids and not anything else. I'll fight to the very end no matter how many times I have to die.

Additional things to add? Well on my priest, Coyotito, I'm upcoming pot master I believe, 375 in herbalisme and alchemy. On my warlock, Orcses, I'm 375 in tailoring and enchanting. Also I have fishing and cooking above 300.
- by the way, I'm applying to this guild mainly to raid with my priest, although I can help you on my lock anytime you want.

Coyotito

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy priest applying Empty Application

Post  Coyotito Sun Aug 10 2008, 21:57

Armory must be working again, here's my link to the armory:

I think I could add here aswell that I as holy priest priority spirit and burst healing the most. Also one of the reason I'm saving up for vodoo shaker from BoJ.

Link to my warlock:
I'll most likely be found dressed up in PvP gear on my warlock, but whisper me whenever I'm online if you want to check my PvE gear.

Coyotito

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy priest applying Empty Re: [Accepted] Holy priest applying

Post  Finde Sun Aug 10 2008, 23:39

Hey Coyotito,
Thanks for applying, and as per usual, we are currently reviewing your application. Smile

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Risen Mon Aug 11 2008, 00:27

Done a few Heroics with this guy, he's pretty good tbh.

Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Aug 11 2008, 15:40

Hello again Coyotito,
As our current priest roster is full, we are going to be declining your application at this moment in time.
Goodluck elsewhere.

Finde

Edit: Accepted at a later date.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down