Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Application(social)

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Application(social) Empty [Accepted] Application(social)

Post  Fayth-Zo Sat Aug 30 2008, 12:56

In-game name: Faythless
Class and spec: Paladin -Holy
Armory link:

Before I start, I just wanted to say thanks all for the big happy birthday I got on vent on last monday

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I would like to join a guild that progresses and has raiding times which are suited to me.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Scummothy's my boyfriend irl so i guess he will vouch for me =)

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Renegades - Guild split due to politics
Ludicrous- They do not treat raids with enough focus or respect (they treated all like kara raids).

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I have been playing for 3.5 years, was end game raiding for most of that time as a tank (alliance) then made a paladin when TBC came out and loved healing. I have raided almost everything (see list below) travel on holidays met guildies all over Europe. Portugal most frequently.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Too much for my own good =) (fed up of raiding kara since tbc came out.)

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

Onyxia's Lair -cleared
Molten Core - cleared
Blackwing Lair - cleared
Zul'Gurub - cleared
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - cleared
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - cleared
Naxxramas - cleared

Green Dragons - cleared

Karazhan - cleared
Gruul's Lair - cleared
Magtheridon's Lair -cleared
Zul'aman - cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - 1down
Tempest Keep: The Eye - 2 down
Battle for Mount Hyjal - none.
Black Temple - none. Watched scummothy though Smile

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? All but I am not too worried about raids except maybe alt raids. (I understand that you are not recruiting but i can help on alt raids (TK / SSC / ZA) if you need me. tbh I really just want to be in the same guild as scummothy)

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Pally power, Decursive, xperl, bossmods, omen, bartender, tons more.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Dailies, heroics, farming, sit and chat with guild.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Scummothy is a herbalist, I'm an alchemist (elixir master) *gives thumbs up*
How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? I'm an awesome healer and everyone needs me (Modest as well)

Additional things to add?I have been classleader in renegades and officer in ludicrous, I take my gaming seriously and love my WoW friends,, ( i'm a very sociable -hardcore gamer) I have listened to you guys chatting on vent and i think I would really fit in.

Fayth-Zo

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application(social) Empty Re: [Accepted] Application(social)

Post  scummothy Sat Aug 30 2008, 13:02

yeah.. she is actually one of the better healers i know, and I think you'll like her.
scummothy
scummothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayth-Zo Sat Aug 30 2008, 13:07

oh just to add I was in legion of Doom with muppit so he knows me as well ;P

Fayth-Zo

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application(social) Empty link

Post  Muppit Sat Aug 30 2008, 14:11

Fayth-Zo wrote:oh just to add I was in legion of Doom with muppit so he knows me as well ;P

hi hun , mmm ,must have a talk with scum as i didnt know he was you other half ,Laughing ,, anyway good just with the apply

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Faythless
Muppit
Muppit

Back to top Go down

Post  Squired Sat Aug 30 2008, 14:20

zomg wtb Mrs Scummothy in the guild! Laughing
Squired
Squired

Back to top Go down

Post  scummothy Sat Aug 30 2008, 18:18

yeah soz about the armoury link .. it didnt paste
scummothy
scummothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Sun Aug 31 2008, 09:30

Hey, as you probably know, we aren't recruiting holy palladins atm, and therefore can't give you a raiding spot over our other members.. But, as you're the gf of scum, I'd be happy to throw you an invite, and you can join raids when we can't make the required numbers with our other guildmembers.

Cheers
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down