Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Arcane/Frost Mage

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Arcane/Frost Mage Empty [Accepted] Arcane/Frost Mage

Post  Ibanezz. Wed Sep 17 2008, 22:14

In-game name: Ibanezz
Class and spec: Mage, Arcane/Frost
Armory link:
Http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Ibanezz

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I'm looking for a experianced raiding guild that don't slack around for set raid times and got times that suit
my wow online time, and raiding t6 content is where i want to be right now and progress

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I know Scummothy and Faythless from a previous raid guild, if they vouch for me i dont know
lost contact with them lately, raided alot with them

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Dark Secrets, started my raiding there, half a year ago perhaps maybe more, dont remember
Renegades, been here for the last 4-5 months left because i want faster progressing

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No, ofcourse i have looked around but there is no need for active mages atm or the times dont suit me as good as Bloodpack

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
i have been active for more then 1 year now, started wow about 1.5 year ago perhaps, started off with my mage because i like to see fast and big numbers and always had a thing for magic :-)
why im using Arcane/Frost is because its a good way to deal out some very good dps, can re-roll fire as i used to use it but i find it not to effective until i have more haste giving items

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
been at it for quite some time and always love a good challenge aswell as helping others players/friends to
gearup and have a laugh

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
Kara - Cleared
Gruul/Maggy - Cleared
ZA - 5/6 Sad
TK - VR and Solarian
SSC - Lurker and Hydross
MH - Rage Winterchill
this is what ive been there to down but i have tried some bosses without success in previous guild
only been in BT to try out the trash so far
as it comes to heroics i have grown a bit tired of them but i usually go if someone asks me to, if there is time

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
Yes, i'm available for all raiding days from 18:30 - 00:30

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Omen, Recount, Decursive CT-Raidassist and Big Wigs

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
i can end up just standing infront of scryer bank just chatting my evenings away if nothing is going on, if
i need something for myself i often log my alt to gather pots, elixirs, flasks and gold

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
never experianced trouble with money or anything of mentioned above

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup?
Hopefully by beeing a active and skilled mage, not afraid to test new bosses/tactics with a guild even
if it will cost me a big repair bill and will never argue/be negative about a wipe if everyone really tries their best and are focused, even if i would be upset i would never show it :-)

Additional things to add?
Saturdays are my day off wow and most likely i wont be reachable for most of that day.
Personal Info i gladly share:
Real life name is Niklas, 20 years old, from sweden, almost always in a happy mood.

Thanks for taking your time reading this

Ibanezz.

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Arcane/Frost Mage Empty Re: [Accepted] Arcane/Frost Mage

Post  Faythless Thu Sep 18 2008, 18:49

aye Ibanezz is a dude, raided alot with him a genuinley nice guy i think he'd fit in here quite well.

he has my vouch

GL with ur app m8
Faythless
Faythless

Back to top Go down

Post  Galbatorix Thu Sep 18 2008, 19:29

will warn u if u do get in dont mention where u live in sweden to badangel she is scary and from there Very Happy
Galbatorix
Galbatorix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibanezz Thu Sep 18 2008, 19:45

haha ok Shocked

thanks fayth

Ibanezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Badangel Thu Sep 18 2008, 21:15

norway does not lie in sweden ffs NOOB galb