Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Apply resto shaman

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Apply resto shaman Empty [Declined] Apply resto shaman

Post  Kaervek Sun Oct 05 2008, 04:43

In-game name: Kaervek
Class and spec: Shaman Restoration 0/7/54
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I'm looking for a good raiding guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? No.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Renegades- and i think to leave it because is not a serious raiding guild.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? I play wow for 1 year..i like shaman because he is very versatile..a good dps and a good healer Smile..my experience in game is: kara( cleared), gruul, maghteridon, ZA ( 5/6), TK (2/4), SSC (2/6), MH (1/5).

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? very interested

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? I can raid all day at any time Smile

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? i use: DBM, recount, x-perl ( for raid farmes), Group calendar.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? ill do daily or heroics or some pvp.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? of course i am ^^

Kaervek

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Apply resto shaman Empty Re: [Declined] Apply resto shaman

Post  Rhiannon Sun Oct 05 2008, 13:40

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Kaervek

Whoops, when I checked last night you were logged in pvp gear, and now you're in pve gear. We'll get back to you shortly.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuskig Sun Oct 05 2008, 14:18

Good luck! Very Happy

Snuskig

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Wed Oct 08 2008, 20:16

We decided to decline you; you lack the gear lvl and you don't even try to stand out in your app. Soz!

Cheers
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down