Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

appli =P

5 posters

Go down

appli =P Empty appli =P

Post  Tumbi Fri Feb 01 2008, 00:36

In-game name:Tumbi
Class and spec:Paladin Holy
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Couse i was LF a kara raiding guild and got linked to appli here =)

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Ive been in some PVP with Runderpes, realy nice healadin =)

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Ive been in Phoenix fire,Body count and Unrest.
Got kicked out of unrest couse i got called faty ;/ and i went mad on the dude that was calling me faty and i got kicked.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Ive been playing wow almost a year now. Ive raided kara sometimes and ive gamed for my friends on theyr chars to try out diffrents classes.
Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? Ive chosen Paladin couse me and a friend started with 2 randoms for fun then i just never thought of changing class, i was protection (tank) untill i hitted 70 when i found it to hard to get realy good tanking gear and i just went with healing wich i enjoy much more.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Wery interested, its so much fun=D

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
Ive done karazhan and many heroics ( hellfire ramparts,Unberbog,SP,Mecha osv)

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? Mon-fri i can raid mby sometimes in the evenings but not more then from 18.00 to 22.30

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Deadly boss mods , Big wigs and omen

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
I try to make money or do some instances =)

Hope to hear from you guys fast as possible =) lol!

Tumbi

Back to top Go down

appli =P Empty Armory

Post  Tumbi Fri Feb 01 2008, 00:43

Srry forgot to link my armory!

Tumbi

Back to top Go down

appli =P Empty Re: appli =P

Post  Tumbi Fri Feb 01 2008, 00:47

Tumbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Fri Feb 01 2008, 01:57

We have practical jokers in bloodpack and we do sometimes call each others names, as a joke ofcourse so im just hoping you can distinguish the difference Razz

Goodluck with the application though.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Fri Feb 01 2008, 03:42

Actually I myself can vouch for Tumbi here. I rarely remember people who I do bgs with, but I remember Tumbi. I think it was AB we did together and it went very very nice!

And Val is right, we do kid around alot, but I think you can see the difference.
Vash
Vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Tumbi Fri Feb 01 2008, 16:22

Sweet =)

And yes i remember Vash =D pretty kewl dude

Tumbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Fri Feb 01 2008, 16:38

Got kicked out of unrest couse i got called faty ;/ and i went mad on the dude that was calling me faty and i got kicked.

Do note that you will probably will get kicked out of any guild if you start insulting people in guildchat.. Even if they call you fatty clown I mean, they can't see you, why would you mind? A joke is quickly made, I hope you can laugh about all our jokes if you get accepted in our guild Basketball
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Keelian Fri Feb 01 2008, 22:12

All I can say is not to take anything (too) seriously in game, guildchat w/e..

We have our occasional laughs, no harm meant. As long as you can live with that, you'll be ok, if you get in that is of course

good luck on the apply mate!

Keelian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha Sat Feb 02 2008, 22:29

Hi there

Due to the fact that you have a character in a current raiding guild (Bepper of Body Count) we are unable to accept your application.

Rgds

Kareha

GM of Bloodpack
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down