Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Czarina - GogG priest

3 posters

Go down

Czarina - GogG priest Empty Czarina - GogG priest

Post  Czarina Wed Feb 06 2008, 17:58

In-game name: Czarina
Class and spec: Priest ( Discipline/holy in the future, but due to lack of healing gear Shadow in raids )
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Czarina

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
We are maybe merging with u guys, and thought i would introduce myself Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I've been in both joint raids to Gruul's Lair.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
On Runetotem: Asamith ( disbanded) , GogG ( (the original one xD ) disbanded ) , then SlAcKeRs .
On Anachronos: Slackers ( disbanded ) -> then migrated back to Runetotem.
On Runetotem again :p : Kissmebeforeyoudie ( PvP guild ) -> migrated back to Anachronos, missed all the Slackers Very Happy
On Anachronos -> GogG

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

I've been playing since day 1 WoW came out. After toying around with all sorts of classes i liked my priest the most so decided to level it to 60. Most of the time i was holy ( raid healer and in a PvP team to get ppl to High Warlord ) , with a few moments of shadow .

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
I'd like to see some new endgame content before it's too late ( -> Wrath Of the Lich King Expansion ). I miss the 40man raids, but with 25 it's still nice. What i like about raiding is how one slight error can cause a raid to wipe, but when you succeed in slaying a new boss, it makes me.. well.. happy Very Happy .

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
lvl 60 :ZG, AQ20 , MC , BWL cleared. up to Twin Emperors in AQ40 and instructor Razuvious in Naxxramas.
lvl 70 : cleared KZ, Gruul's Lair.
I've got the key for Tempest keep, Hellfire , Coilfang & Auchindoun Heroics.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Decursive only at the moment, but getting the usual addons like CTRA .

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
I'd do Arenas on my priest ( 504 resilience atm :> ) ,
or lvl one of my alts ( Czar , 62 Rogue / Burble , 47 Paladin / Legolarse , 36 Hunter )

Additional things to add?

My irl name is Jens, i'm 17y old ( turning 18 in May ) . I live in Bilzen ( Limburg, Belgium ) . My hobbys are football ( Position : Right back / Right Wing or Central Midfield ) and i'm a Youth Movement leader for 2 years.
If you have any questions, just ask Smile

Czarina

Back to top Go down

Czarina - GogG priest Empty Re: Czarina - GogG priest

Post  Finde Wed Feb 06 2008, 19:44

HAH i'm 18 before you!

That is all. Nice app though Smile
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Czarina - GogG priest Empty Re: Czarina - GogG priest

Post  Keelian Wed Feb 06 2008, 21:54