Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy/disc priest & demo/afflic lock

Go down

holy/disc priest & demo/afflic lock Empty holy/disc priest & demo/afflic lock

Post  Kismegoo Sun Feb 10 2008, 02:35

In-game name: Kismegoodbye
Class and spec: Priest holy/disc
Armory link:

In-game name: Steffay
Class and spec: Lock Demo/afflic
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
for the merge Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? im not sure :S theres a few people from GogG already in there im sure they love me

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Edge of extinction, synchronicity, Gravity, a few more cant remember the name of but they all disbanded Sad GogG is the longest lasting 1 so far. I was in Made but i had glandular fever and was offline for about a month... even though i said i wouldnt be on for a while and i was promised i wouldnt be kicked they did it anyway.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
Iv been playing wow for about 18 months now.
I started out playing warlock, i just got bored dpsing. I like healing a lot more. I chose the spec i am so i could get the spirit buff as this benefits all mana users in a grp/raid. I have a 61 hunter, 70 warlock priest and rogue (was my brothers but he doesnt want it anymore). My warlock is full epic (apart from wand and 1 trinket) with about 1000 spell damage unbuffed with almost no enchants. My hunters gear is a bit lame because i levelled from 45-60 grinding leather but its getting better as im going through outlands.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? very

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
I have done all of karazhan, gruuls, magtheridon, done void reaver, al'ar and high astromancer solarian in the eye, hydross, lurker and morogrim in ssc all on my warlock. On my priest i have only been raiding in GogG and iv only done karazhan.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? I cant raid 7 nights a week but let me know when the raid is and i can more than likely make it

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Titan, Serenity, deadly boss mods, big wigs, decursive, ct raid assist, natur enemy castbar, ktm. if im playing on my laptop i use healbot because i dont have a seperate mouse for it and i find its hard using the touchpad.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? For the past few weeks iv not been online as iv been ill and i was in hospital last week having an operation. Now im feeling better i plan to level my hunter to 70(he's gonna be a pvper only), get the enchants i need on my lock and priest and level my enchanting on my lock.

Additional things to add? i dont think so Smile

Kismegoo

Back to top Go down

holy/disc priest & demo/afflic lock Empty Re: holy/disc priest & demo/afflic lock

Post  Found Sun Feb 10 2008, 02:49

Another healer is good to see ofc Smile I would also like to compliment ALL GoGG members for filling out all the information in their profiles, it's nice to see some background information Smile

Cheers!
Found
Found

Back to top Go down