Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Demee, Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Demee, Holy Paladin Empty [Declined] Demee, Holy Paladin

Post  Demee Thu Mar 19 2009, 01:48

Personal
Name(optional): Dom

In-game name: Demee
Class and spec: Holy / Paladin
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Despite having seen very little of this guild around, when I have played with people in this guild, they're good players and nice people. This guild is a guild which is around my level, gear wise towards raiding, and with the people I've played with / spoken to. I've taken a break from raiding since leaving my last guild and it is BORING. Need to get back into raiding!

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Naralie. I've done a heroic or two with couple of other people too, but not enough for them to see what I am like as a player.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
The guild I am in now is mine, I made it so people stop inviting me to their guilds for fun. I left Dark Secrets because there was a lack of discipline, lack of skilled players, lack of preparation and lack of progress.

If this is a cross-realm application, if accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
N/A

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No, I do not.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Music and chatting with friends. I'm basically always sat at my computer playing games and listening to music, chatting on MSN too. I like watching football, but do not have enough get-up-and-go to actually go outside!

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date?
Classic:
Molten Core - Clear once.
Onyxia - Once
Blackwing Lair - Nothing
Ahn'Qiraj - Nothing

The Burning Crusade:
Tier 4 - Kara / Gruul / Magtheridon all clear.
Tier 5 - TK / SSC / ZA all clear.
Tier 6 - Mount Hyjal cleared. Black Temple 8/9. All PRE-Patch. I stopped raiding after the patch so did not see sunwell.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - all apart from Malygos and OS with any drakes. I was never around when the guild did 10 man raids at weekends.
Heroic Raids - all clear, apart from 3D Sarth

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 Yes, but MAY have to AFK during raid for 5 mins, as shopping is delivered.
Friday = 19:30-23:30 Easy
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 Fine by me
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 That's fine too.

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - DBM
Omen - Yup
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Nope, dont really need as Paladin.
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
PallyPower, Xperl. That's basically it.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
PvP, Herbing, Classic Raiding.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofcourse repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
I am a herbalist so I can farm my own mats for pots. Food is easy to farm from anything.
My brother is a miner/JC so I can use his char to get myself some gems from prospecting when my supply runs out which I am storing.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it?
Before WotLK I played a Mage, I had a rogue and warrior alt - none of these are healers, and after the LK patch which saw ret paladins rise to the top of the pvp-tree, I thought I'd have my paladin as my main this time. Levelled as ret and changed to holy at 80 cause I thought I'd try my hand at healing, and I love it!
I know the basics of ret, don't think there's anything I don't know that I would need to. I have never played prot as of today, despite my tanking gear being gemmed, enchanted and def capped!

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.
I check elitist jerks after every patch. If something is changed I feel I should know about it, and this is the place where the knowledge is at!
I use the WoW forums too every now 'n' then.

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Nothing I can think off the top of my head. I love music :-)

Demee

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Demee, Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Demee, Holy Paladin

Post  Andy (Dwerimia) Thu Mar 19 2009, 02:10

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Demee

Good luck with your application
Andy (Dwerimia)
Andy (Dwerimia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu Mar 19 2009, 16:20

Hi Demee,
Thanks for taking the time to fill out our application, but unfortunatley we are not currently looking to take on anymore holy paladins, so your application is being declined. Best of luck elsewhere.

Finde.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down