Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Mage application.

Go down

[Declined] Mage application. Empty [Declined] Mage application.

Post  Laust Tue Mar 24 2009, 19:20

Personal
Name(optional): Nikolaj

In-game name: Laust
Class and spec: Mage, arcane 56/3/12.
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Because it seems like the right guild for me, they are raiding at days that fits me almost perfect.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I been playing with some people from bloodpack before, but cant remember their names and it was just some random pug.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Havent been raiding with anyone in wotlk so far Smile Just been running around doing pug heroics / os / voa and such.

If this is a cross-realm application, if accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? Already on anachronos.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? Nope.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? I spend a lot of time with my friends or my girlfriend. Or just working and stuff.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date?
Classic:
Molten Core - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - only 20man.

The Burning Crusade: Cleared ssc, and been in TK & BT couple of times. But not on this char.
Tier 4 -
Tier 5 -
Tier 6 -

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Voa, os.
Heroic Raids -Voa, os.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so. Cant raid on fridays, but almost every Tuesday, thursday and sunday.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]

Do you use these following addons? Yes i do.
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs -
Omen -
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Doing heroics for badges & gear.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes i can afford it.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Because i think its the best dps spec for mages, and a lot of fun also. I have also been ttw fireball and ffb specced, so i am familar with them also.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. Nah, not 100% sure what ment in the question Smile

Any additional things you'd like to add? Nah, i thing we got it all Smile

Laust

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mage application. Empty Re: [Declined] Mage application.

Post  Finde Tue Mar 24 2009, 20:52

Hey Laust.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. Nah, not 100% sure what ment in the question

Do you check forums such as elitist jerks or even the official WoW forums for tips on improving the way you play?
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Wed Mar 25 2009, 00:43

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so. Cant raid on fridays, but almost every Tuesday, thursday and sunday.

Due to not being able to attend Fridays we're declining this application; we like to think of Friday as our prime night of raiding, and having a handful of raiders not attending on said night doesn't make for good progress in the long-term.

Thanks for applying and goodluck elsewhere.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down