Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Blood DK dps

Go down

[Declined] Blood DK dps Empty [Declined] Blood DK dps

Post  Broodban Sun Mar 29 2009, 21:24

In-game name:Broodbane
Class and spec:Blood dps (also have full tank gear 544 def)
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I would like to further my WoW gamng experiance by joining a full time raiding guild with fun ppl tha i have previously raided with as a Defiance member

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Yes Mukaya, Aliria + more

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? I am currenly a Memeber of defiance (scanzor: guild leader) and due to a few people deciding to leave defiance our guild may be resulting in Dying and thought this would be a great opportunity to get into another guild

If this is a cross-realm application, if accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? None

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? football. drinking with freinds and Music

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic: None
Molten Core - None
Onyxia - none
Blackwing Lair - none
Ahn'Qiraj - none

The Burning Crusade:
Tier 4 - 0
Tier 5 - 0
Tier 6 -0

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - VoA10, Naxx10, OS10
Heroic Raids VoA25, Naxx 25, OS25

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - DBM
Omen - Omen3
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - None needed
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Runewatch, Xperl Unitframes

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
of course
How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Doing heroics at the moment collecting emblems and gaining SoH rep
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Buff food, AP flask, potion of speed etc

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Yes i do have full tanking equipment and are always prepeaired for an immediate respec if needed. although my preferred spec is blood

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. mainly wowhead.com and thotbott are my main sources of researching my spec. but i have repecced so many times to find my preferred spec ive lost count

Any additional things you'd like to add? after previously raiding with bloodpack i found my gaming experiance bacame much more enjoyable and would really appreciate you considering my application. thank you for you time to read this

Broodban

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Blood DK dps Empty Re: [Declined] Blood DK dps

Post  Finde Sun Mar 29 2009, 21:43

Hey Broodbane,
Thanks for taking the time on applying, we'll get back to you shortly.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Mar 30 2009, 12:27

Hi Broodbane, At the moment our melee roster is quite heavy and we can't see where we can fit another Death Knight with your potentially high raid attendance, so we will be declining your application based upon it would probably be better for you to look elsewhere for a guild that can offer you a constant raid spot.
Sorry to hear about Defiance,

Finde.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down