Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Liadrin, Retribution Paladin

Go down

[Declined] Liadrin, Retribution Paladin Empty [Declined] Liadrin, Retribution Paladin

Post  Liadrin Wed Apr 01 2009, 21:23

Personal
Name(optional): Kasper

In-game name:
Class and spec: Paladin, Retribution
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? It seems like the guild i want, you are fast progressing and look to have fun aswell. I love raiding and progressing, and ofc having fun, this guild seems to give me it all Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? nope, im not on your server.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? On my ally rogue i was in the guild Phoenix Rising on Doomhammer, and on my pala i´ve been in Decimation and Mindstorm, which both disbanded due to loss of players and generally too few players on the server. My current guild is just created for fun with some friends, so nothing serious, and we aren´t raiding, which is what i want.

If this is a cross-realm application, if accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? Immediatly

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? Nope i don´t.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Football, electric guitar and creating my own music on the computer. Also a bit programming and creating animations/websites.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -

The Burning Crusade:
Tier 4 - (on my ally rogue) Kara, GL, Maggy
Tier 5 - (on my ally rogue) SSC, Eye
Tier 6 - (on my ally rogue) MH, and some of BT

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Naxx.10, OS.10+1D, VoA.10(lol), i also had maly.10 on 4%.
Heroic Raids - OS.25, VoA.25, and i nearly cleared naxx.25, but then my guild disbanded:(

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [N]
I can also raid all the other days except monday.

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Y
Omen - Y
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Y
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? not really, but im using Arkive UI, which includes alot of useful addons.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Yea! Currently i think that all wotlk boss fights basicly are too easy, going to be good with some more hard boss encounters Smile

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I like grinding gold, rep or just doing heroics to gear up my offspecs. I also enjoy playing my little mage once in a while and PVPing.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Flask of Endless Rage, and Fish Feasts, but i don´t mind bringing my own food if no feast. Currently im training up for cooking/fishing so that i can create one myself Smile

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Yea of i would, i have tried holy and prot aswell, but it wasn´t really for me. I have a tanking offset good enough for naxx.10 atm. which i use occasionally in hc's etc.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. I use the wowforums, wowwiki.com and also this page pretty often

Any additional things you'd like to add? Well i see myself as an adult player, i like improving myself both personally(irl) and ingame, and if u think that´s the player u need - im your man :p

Liadrin

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Liadrin, Retribution Paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Liadrin, Retribution Paladin

Post  Finde Wed Apr 01 2009, 22:59

Hi Liadrin;
Firstly you're current guild / server would have been helpful Smile
Secondly we can't offer you a trial at this moment in time because A) we are not after ret paladins and B) from your application, you would be missing 2/4 of our raids per week, and while we are trying to build up our ranks for Ulduar, it would be neccessary for our new recruits to be as active as possible on our raid nights.

Goodluck elsewhere,
Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Liadrin, Retribution Paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Liadrin, Retribution Paladin

Post  Liadrin Thu Apr 02 2009, 14:33

Hey, seems like the armory link failed :/ Well okay np mate Smile
Anyway my armory link is here if u want it for later or something:

Liadrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liadrin Thu Apr 02 2009, 14:34

Okay something wierd is going on, well search for Liadrin and pick the one on Terokkar Smile

Liadrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu Apr 02 2009, 14:56

We did manage to find you, it's no issue now Smile
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down