Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server Empty [Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server

Post  nasbag Sun May 31 2009, 22:34

Name(optional):michael

In-game name:nasbag
Class and spec:hunter surv spec
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? the reason why im applying to bloodpack is that i want to get back into raiding 25mans and also meet new friends and because of its positive reputation, and your attitude towards the game and other players is mature. Your raid times are perfect also perfect for my raiding needs Very Happy. Would also love to more further into harder content of the game.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?Leztat i used to do 2v2 and 3v3 with my druid zytax until my account got hacked

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? Slayer on ahn quiraj. Were a 10man raiding guild but after a few rl friends decided to quit the game i decided it was time to move back to this server as ive got a few friends here

What previous guilds have you been in? slayer on ahnquiraj

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?1 week

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?none

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?cycling football and films

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -cleared
Onyxia - cleared
Blackwing Lair -cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - 3 bosses all these were on my rogue

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - none
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -none
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -none

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - cleared naxx 10, os 10 ,voa10
Heroic Raids - cleared naxx25. os25,eoe25 and voa25 all these on nasbag
Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs -
Omen - y
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?ofc

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?ginding gold. Ive just relearned my proof to herb and alch as i feel these are the best for raiding.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? flask of endless rage and elixir of mighty agility these are the main flasks i use

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? My primary role in a raid is dps and atm i feel the best spec to achieve this is survival closely followed by mm. I would respec for guild ofc

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.hunters sanctuary, elitejerkists and read wow websites on a daily basis

Any additional things you'd like to add?

I have no other apllications, and I intend not to create any more, this guild is 'my last hope', I suppose you could say.
Well, i have a mature attitude towards other players and to the game itself. And by the way, my account isn't shared with anyone else Wink.

nasbag

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server Empty nasbag

Post  my armou Sun May 31 2009, 22:36

my armou

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server Empty Re: [Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server

Post  Kareha Sun May 31 2009, 23:24

Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server Empty Re: [Declined] hunter apply from ahn quiraj server

Post  Finde Sun May 31 2009, 23:57

Oh hello Nasbag, thanks for taking the time to apply but at the moment we're full on hunters for the moment so i'm forced to decline this app.

Goodluck elsewhere,
Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down