Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Death Knight Application

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Death Knight Application Empty [Declined] Death Knight Application

Post  Brunto Wed Aug 12 2009, 23:11

Personal
Name(optional): Peter

In-game name: Brunto
Class and spec: Death Knight Blood
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Brunto
Just wanted to say that im fully aware of the Expertise cap and im not slacking on it. I switch my gear often
but i am close to be capped.

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
I usualy run on 50 FPS when im raidng... My connection is solid i guarantee it... The normal litency i have is 40ms.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Because i am impressed by the guilds achievements. I think i can fit in perfectly. I want to help you out with the raid progress.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I dont think ive played with anyone from the guild.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Im not in a guild.

What previous guilds have you been in?
SkyDrakes , Deliverance and Artificial Talent

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
Im not a x realmist.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No i dont.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
Nope.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Table Tenis, Animes , Manga , Art - and just slacking off with friends.
Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - None
Onyxia - None
Blackwing Lair - None
Ahn'Qiraj - None

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - All Cleared at early TBC
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Cleared at early TBC
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - MH and BT cleared at middle TBC and Sunwell up to Felmyst pre nerf.

I also hand "Hand Of A'dal" title wich was obtainable by doing the BT attunement quest that was nerfed.
This was experienced through my old main http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Brunto
I dont play on him anymore though. So if anyone has any further question about my pre WOTLK experience ill be glad to answer them.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Naxx10 / 25 ... EoE10 ... OS10 +2d / os25 ... VoA 10/25 ... Ulduar 12/14 + attempts on a few hardmodes ...
Heroic Raids - with the new raid difficulity system id say none.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
I promiss il give my best to attend all of these raids. Even if they are extended ill show high activity.
Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Yes
Omen - Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes
Grid - Nope
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
All the PitBull addons.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%d0%be%d0%b1%d1%89%d0%b8/f4c1c8e09da4afcc1aec768098414b75/wowscrnshot_070709_003025
Though most of the addons are not visible and ive also disabled some of them due to interface errors - but i assure you all of that is fixed.
I dont have any good raid screens with my UI Sad
Proof -
http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%d0%be%d0%b1%d1%89%d0%b8/297a2f9b6ec1e03a4c432ef24871f107/wowscrnshot_080709_134959

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?

Yes ofcourse. Ill push all my limits.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes if the guild decided so i dont see what the problem is.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Doing Heroic Dungeons , Herbing and doing dailies.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Flask Of Endless rage... Random Food buffs - whatever sells in ah since my main consumable doesnt always sell .. Haste potion.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
Ive chosen my class because im a fan of Arthas and i like the idea to play as one of his creations. Ive chosen blood because it has simple rotations and does good dps. I know its a very gear dephendent specc but i can handle it. I like the fact that heart strike jumps to secondary targets and all the self buffs. I know all the important information for my specc and dont let the expertise rating fool you - when i put all my axpertise gear on it jumps to 19 and ill try to make it 25 asap. Im familiar with Frost DPs + improved IT, Frost Tanking and Unholy dps. Im willing to respecc as long as i dont have to go Unholy DPS...

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.
www.elitistjerks.com beats them all when it comes to class mechanics/theoricraftings and up to date speccs.

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids?
I have chosen enchanting because it gives me ring enchants +40AP each isnt that bad. Im herbing untill i get enough mats to level my inscription so i can get myself the shoulder enchants.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
Sadly i dont have such logs.

Any additional things you'd like to add?

Just a few things about me as a player:

I have many positive qualities that can contribute for the good of the guild. Im a serious and dedicated raider. I started raiding back at 2006 and i have no intentions of stoping. When im raiding im always focused and concentrated. Im very flexible so
dont expect me to screw up in fire. As i said i memorize tactics very fast and i give my best to keep up with the raid. I always listen to the raid leaders and i follow their orders without any objections. If the guild encourages people who can share their
own ideas i dont mine giving a suggestion, if not then ill just stay quiet and follow orders. My goals in WoW do include high and game progress and i think that i can only achieve that with hard work. So dont expect me to do fake dc , ninja afk
or go to bed early. Even if im extremely tired and the raid is extended due to new content encounters i wont give up and ill continue raiding with no coplaints. And i wont loose hope that whe will make it. I have a high level of tolerance so
if im being shouted at for doing something im not realy responsible for ill just appologise so whe can continue forward with the raid and not waste any more valuable time. Im able to take constructive ctiticism cause i know that is for my own good. I hate
to open pointless arguements a.k.a drama. When im raiding i dont care about loot. All that mathers is the boss to go down. And if i do recieve any loot
one way or another i have decerved it. I will be very loyal and dedicated and respectful to the guild and not let you regret even a sec for taking me. Ill give my best to prove that i was worth it.
Outside raids im a social and friendly person - always willing to help someone out.

My main goal is High End Game PvE Progress and i think that can only be achieved within a awesome raiding guild such as Bloodpack! My second goal is to become the best of my class. In order to do that first i need to achieve my main goal!

Thank you for reading.

Brunto

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Death Knight Application Empty Re: [Declined] Death Knight Application

Post  Rhiannon Thu Aug 13 2009, 05:41

Thanks for the application, unfortunately we have no room for another deathknight at the moment. Good luck elsewhere.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down