Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warlock app

4 posters

Go down

warlock app Empty warlock app

Post  Hekatez Sat Mar 29 2008, 20:44

In-game name:Hekatez
Class and spec:Warlock
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Hekatez

this is my mage u will understand why i linked this once u read Smile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Solarity

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? i used to be a member of GoGG and as all my friends there joined you i wish to jon u to have fun and raid with them again

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? avarina , scanman, richmans, lepar ( if hes still there) chara, mukaya, bubblespike the paladin rogue Razz and probably anyone from gogg who remember me tho they will know me as KRAZY the mental rogue

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?GoGG they joined you so i didnt leave them as such i moved my rogue to hellfire for pvp purposes and lvled this char in the hope to raid as a lock with all of u

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
played since day 1 the release date littrally rolled paladin to lvl 60 raided MC with him for a bit rerolled horde side to rogue raided as him for a long while rerolled mage in TBC raided as her for a while and now im kinda half rerolling Lock purely to raid and see how i enjoy this class for a while before i reroll again to DeathKnight lol i have played full affliction and atm im playing demo for pvp reasons only i know how to play all my classes well and i can play this class in any specc thats needed Smile

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I love raiding only reason i stopped was RL stuff ment i couldnt be the hardcore 6 day a week raider i once was.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) this is long so get ready lol

Paladin ( healer) ;- MC as a raid leader of my guild up to majordomo
Rogue ;- MC full
BWL full
AQ40 to twin emps
Naxx to instructor raz
AQ20 full
ZG full
Karazhan full
Gruuls lair Full
Mage ;- MC full
AQ20 full
ZG full
Karazhan full
Gruuls lair Full
Magtheradon Full also done cub clicking
SSC full
TK to kael
Lock ;- Non of the above its a recent reroll but i know the class roll and mechanics its just a case of practicing and i still know all boss tactics

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? It varies as i said im not looking to be hardcore but to join u guys and have fun if im online at night usually i can raid

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? to many to list fully the main ones are DBM quartz ct raid assist omen threat meter if u accept me i will more than likely go out and get a few more for my class specifically

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? i love to pvp i am always up for new stuff heroics and that hell i dont really mind anything tbh as long as its fun and i got the time.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? ye i always have in the past might be harder without my rogue here but i might bring him back as im pretty much done with the pro pvp arenas now.

Additional things to add? you might remember raiding gruuls when it was gogg and bloodpack i was there on my rogue and came 2nd in dps meters on gruul as a melee class using a shadowstep specc thats pretty much as impressive as u can get my mage still has all the raid gear she needs so if my locks gear isnt enough for u in SSC i can log my mage and use her instead till ur happy that my lock is adiquatly geared for the 25 man stuff. all in all im a nice guy fun i like to talk on vent with ppl and if u dont have a raid position for me even a social placment would be enought as far as im concerned

Hekatez

Back to top Go down

warlock app Empty Re: warlock app

Post  Avarina Sat Mar 29 2008, 21:42

Just like to say, Hekatez is a really good player. and would make an excellent member of Bloodpack. I have been in guilds with him before and always makes sure he plays the best he can Smile

hope you think about letting him join Smile

avarina =D
Avarina
Avarina

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=761994080

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukaya Sat Mar 29 2008, 22:33

If you want talent, Krazy is talent. There's nothing really more to say about his skills really; if he is motivated he is one of the most active and prepared players i know.

Alll besides that, He's a very nice guy to have around.

Good Luck friend.
Mukaya
Mukaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness Sun Mar 30 2008, 15:13

we will be happy to have you.

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content