Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaila - 70 holy priest

2 posters

Go down

Vaila - 70 holy priest Empty Vaila - 70 holy priest

Post  Guest Sun Mar 30 2008, 03:01

In-game name: Vaila
Class and spec: Priest - 20/41/0
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Vaila

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I'm applying to get a chance to see some of the PvE content of the game which i've been holding a break from for a while to do some pvp.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Unless some of you have done bg's, then no x)

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
I've been in mainly pvp guilds and i've left them mostly because there wasent any real control of the guild nor much party/raid activity. I was also in E X I T in a couple of hours, but they didn't seem serious enough for me and I felt that their "trade channel looking for members" promised a bit to much..

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I've been playing since the game came out on a great varaity of classes, first on allie side and since tbc on horde side. I like that I have to be "there" and awake, otherwise, ppl just die. I have tried dps classes and tanking in lvl 70, but nothing keeps me in love like a priest really. Pre tbc i've been raiding as healer and dps in mc, aq20 and zg. As healer in tbc i've cleared kara with a guild who was new to kara too, so i've been there and taken the wipes needed to improve which never have been a problem for me. Other then that i've done Gruul and the first couple of bosses in SSC, although that was on Bronze Dragonflight server. But basicly, thats what i've "achievede" so far.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
At this point, a great interest. I can't deal with playing pvp due to a rl issue, so I think raiding is the way to go for me as things looks now.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
As said earlier, i've done kara and gruul, other then that I wan't to do heroics atm, but before I pvped my gear wasent really up for it, so now I try again.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
I'm having an "easy going" job atm hence that i'm about to undergo a treatment soon against my rl issue, so I can play more or less ever night and day... Which I do :/

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
I use Healbot for healing, Omen for aggro and smartbuff for easy single buffing if some dies, which they shouldent, but if they do, I can easily pop a fresh buff.
Beside those "core" addons I use many more which I at this point can't live without, but they don't have anything to do with raiding.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
You know the kind of ppl who out of no where can pop a question or a statement, and then there follows an awkward silence, but the person don't get a hint, and keeps talking? - Thats sorta me.. Although I do have a clue if it's serious, but most of the time i'm very social in a very unserious "lol" way..

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Gold has never been a problem to me really, also if needed I am a 375 JWC with most rare patterns learned, so send tell if you need something cut Wink

Additional things to add? To throw in some rl stuff, I am 19 years old and from Denmark, I adore cats above anything in the world (even wow) and beside that i'm a "woman".

Think that will do :> Thanks in advance for reading!

Back to top Go down

Vaila - 70 holy priest Empty Re: Vaila - 70 holy priest

Post  Kareha Sun Mar 30 2008, 03:20

Nice app, and I love cats as well Smile
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Vaila - 70 holy priest Empty Re: Vaila - 70 holy priest

Post  Evilness Sun Mar 30 2008, 15:24

Nice app, will get back to you shortly

Evilness

Back to top Go down