Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] hunter (lvl80) héadshot

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] hunter (lvl80) héadshot Empty [Declined] hunter (lvl80) héadshot

Post  héadshot Mon Mar 29 2010, 20:31

Name(optional): Tim

In-game name: héadshot
Class and spec: hunter survival
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=H%C3%A9adshot

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? yes

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? 147 ms

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? i think it is a nice and very friendly raiding guild and that is the reason why i wanna come join the guild

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? no

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? unknown error i wanna leave because i wanna do more raids and i want a new guild experience

What previous guilds have you been in? i been in some alliance guilds i faction changed i was there in some nice raid guilds names are ruined and reckoning

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? no

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? no

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? yeah i got a lvl 80 holy priest name is qiranji i did the first 4bosses of icc with it

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? i play some footbal with friends and i like to go out with some friends

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:i didnt it all at lvl 60 because i started with playing when burning crusade comes out
Molten Core -nop
Onyxia -nop
Blackwing Lair -nop
Ahn'Qiraj -nop
Naxxramas -nop

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - yes
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -nop-nop
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -yes-nop-nop

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 -yes
Malygos 25 -nop
Ulduar 10 -not all bosses
Ulduar 25 -not all bosses
ToC 10 normal - yeah
ToGC 10 heroic - nop
ToC 25 normal -yeah
ToGC 25 heroic - nop
ICC 10 normal - i did on this char not mutch bosses alone the first and the third but i did more bosses on my alt
ICC 10 heroic - nop
ICC 25 normal -nop
ICC 25 heroic -nop

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [N]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - yeah
Omen - yeah
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - yeah
Grid - yeah
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? sure i think i shall be fun to try it with the guild

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
yeah
How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
i played without raiding 2-4hours a day
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? i make my own food and flasks the enchants i can do on a alt and the sockets i make it to

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? i choose hunter because i like it the mutch of all classes and i like the spec survival the most for the nice dps i got duel spec and sure i wanna respec as the guild want it

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
first i want mutch agility to stack than i gonna look for the Atack power and crit rating

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. i do about 4-6k dps i use first black arrow than serpent sting than i use aimed shot and explosive shot than i use steady shot till all the Cd's are gone

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. nop

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? i got Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting for the extra stats

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

Any additional things you'd like to add? Laughing

héadshot

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hunter (lvl80) héadshot Empty Re: [Declined] hunter (lvl80) héadshot

Post  Sythe Tue Mar 30 2010, 16:01

Hi, first up I don't think that your your level of experience or gear are really enough to drop into Bloodpack's current progress - we are currently raiding 25 man hard modes 4 to 5 nights a week.

Whilst we do have ICC alt runs, with our current schedule these aren't regular or guarenteed. So I can't see where you would be able to upgrade your gear to the level required for our main raids.

Additionally you've indicated you can't make 2 of those 5 nights on a regular basis - not being able to raid the longer slot on a Friday isn't a plus point.

My suggestion to you would be to find a raiding guild currently raiding or farming ToC and ICC normal - and yes, I know this isn't easy.

As to your set-up and application, a couple of suggestions.

You say that SV is your main spec and that MM is 2nd, looking at your amory I have the following comments.

• SV spec has no glyphs, MM spec has 2 empty minor slots
  • Neither spec has any points in Go for the Throat
  • You don't have a Wolf pet in your stable which is currently the best raiding pet for either spec - there are tameable level 80 ones out there
  • In your ferocity pet spec you are sacrificing a point to Bloodthirsty that could be used for Shark Attack or Wild Hunt
  • In your SV spec you probably only need 2/3 Expose weakness - although I can't be 100% sure without putting the numbers through a spreadsheet
On to your gear, therse not a huge amount wrong with your gemming, but a few comments nonetheless.

• You use a Nightmare's tear to enable one socket bonus requiring a blue gem (this is good) but you have gear with better bonuses
  • You have used a yellow gem in your gloves for the bonus, 10agi/10crit would be an increase, straight 20Agi would be the best
  • You're using 2x 1-handers instead of Hellion Glaive which the armory says dropped for you on 19th March, again without putting this through a spreadsheet I'm not 100% sure but the 2h gemmed and enchanted should be a PvE DPS increase
  • If you have the frost badges you really need to try and get a 2nd piece of t10. After that the next priority would be to get another to replace the legs you alerady have (instead of going for the 4 pc) as they are the worst of the t10 items - otherwise try and maintain the t9 2pc bonus as long as possible
  • You are way over the hit cap - to the point where all the hit on your 2nd trinket is wasted, if you have any other hunter epic trinkets they are likely a DPS increase - again use a spreadhseet to see if any you have are better
With regard to your rotation (which you specify as BA -> SrS -> Aim -> ES -> SS) I have the following comments,

• What about hunter's mark - when do you apply it - before pull, after pull, target switching etc.?
  • How do use your long CD talents, do you worry about sycning with trinkets or talent procs?
  • How do you deal with LnL - spam ES? weave shots? delay casting?
  • You dont mention specific addons or link a UI shot - how do you track CDs and procs (specifically LnL) during combat
  • Why is ES so far down your priority list? Hint: it should be at the very top
  • Is the 4-6k dps figure you mention in raid? at a dummy? in heroic 5mans?
  • With reference to above take a look at a parse at (specifically) our level of progress to compare (a parse from a few weeks ago, click individual fights, then 'Damage' from the dropdown to get DPS breakdowns) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4sgkspbtva9q7v61/fights/
You say you don't use external resources, here are some examples (bear in mind pretty much all the stuff above can be found, or has been analysed based on, information linked sources below)
Sythe
Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Wed Mar 31 2010, 18:46

I hope Sythe's post was helpful, I'm afraid you're not really at the level we require right now.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down