Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock Empty [Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock

Post  Raakaliha Thu Apr 01 2010, 01:03

Personal
Name(optional): Samuli

So this is my re-apply (mostly copied from earlier application ) but I saw that the trial one taken in before was unable to come so I couldn't waste the chance. Even my kit is upgraded since last meeting and I have new photo from UI (at the end of message). I surely apologize all mess i have caused but I pref applying twice to best guild in server than mifrate away or quit WoW .

In-game name: Raakaliha
Class and spec: Warlock, Destruction
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Raakaliha

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
yes

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
my PC is fine for 25 man raids, 8Mb Ineterner is also enough. Only crappy place is Dalaran at evening so it lowers my fps to 15 but everwhere else it's 25-60 (depends on raid etc. )

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I'm interested in end-game raiding and my current guild can only down 4 first boss of icc 25, I want see Lich King's face on my feet Wink Also i want offer myself as good raider for great guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Well if you remember paladin named Rukia (with special letters), seems she has left from guild but i played lots of pug raid with her last year. And looking on old Screenshots i noticed that i have been in pug raids with some other bloodpack members.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
LimitBreak. There are 2 major reasons for my leaving, low porgress and late raid times, I noticed that your raid times are perfect for me.

What previous guilds have you been in?
Käpykaarti (casual), Addicts ( on alonsus,died,semi-hc)

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
I'm on same realm

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
Nope, it's insulting to put several application at same time.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
I have tank Death Knihgt, named Disarray. I have raided some pug icc with it
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Disarray

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Martial arts

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic: I satrted on TBC
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -
Naxxramas -

The Burning Crusade: in TBC my main was mage,Azgaratsi
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - clear
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - few bosses
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - MH 0 and few from BT

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - clear
Malygos 25 - n/a
Ulduar 10 - if i remmeber i've missed yogg-saron
Ulduar 25 - clear (missing Algalon)
ToC 10 normal - clear
ToGC 10 heroic - n/a
ToC 25 normal - clear
ToGC 25 heroic - 1/5 (after first kill on this, Addicts died)
ICC 10 normal - 4 on warlock and 5 on dk
ICC 10 heroic - n/a
ICC 25 normal - 4
ICC 25 heroic - n/a

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
nothing special, i have OS 25 3D (like sombody cares)

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30
Friday = 19:30-23:30
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 your raid times are best i've ever seen so basically i could join on every night
Monday = 19:30-22:30
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - DBM
Omen - yeh
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - ForteXorcist
Grid - yeh

Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
yes

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
yes

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
helping friends on quests/dugeons, also talk with friends in Ventrilo. i hate pvp

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
I have money like trash so it's not problem, i use Potion of Wild MAgic on bloodlust and always have some flask even to share with others and use own buff food if there is no feast

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
I have Afflicion as second spec. I am also familiar on Demonology so basically i could raid on any spec

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
Well, I look always ways to increase my spellpower and haste as much i can,atm i've been unlucy with haste so i have more crit. sp is most importat to improve my Immolate and so on Conflagcrate, also other spell's damage increase.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
On tank n spank situation my casting order is Immolate, Curse of Doom, Conflag.. ,Chaos Bolt and then just spamming Incinerate unless i have to refresh dots and use conlg an CB again. if i have to move i use Corruption or Death coil becouse they are instant spell and does not fit in normal rotation.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
I read Elitist Jerks forums for searching new things about warlock

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
This is re-roll character from lat year so it has Herbalism and Enchanting. Ring enchants are pop and if Herbalism is the reason you don't want me to Bloodpack i can swich some other profession

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
hmm...i think i can't have access on those

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Well i just finished my school and i don't have anything on this year,so i'm playing wery often. I have girlfriend in other city,sometimes she comes to m place and i go to her. when we are together i've promised not to play Wow. I happily anwer to any question if my aplicatin does not answer good enough Smile

Last but not least my latest UI photo
[Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock 2u9qq1i

Last edited by Raakaliha on Thu Apr 01 2010, 19:28; edited 2 times in total

Raakaliha

Back to top Go down

[Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock Empty Re: [Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock

Post  Uliaoth Thu Apr 01 2010, 05:39

Hello.

First of all i strongly recommend you to change herbalism for a profession that you can actually benefit from in raiding,either you get accepted in Bloodpack or not,as long as you choose to apply in serious raiding guilds.

So,i see some problems gemming-wise.You are obviously lacking haste,and even if you didnt,12sp+10haste orange gem is the best choice for a warlock if the socket's colour is yellow and the bonus provides 5 or more sp.
Therefore you should switch your neck's/shoulders'/ring's gems and also as your boots give a 7 spell power bonus i would more likely put the purified dreadstone there instead of your bracers,along with a reckless ametrine just for the +2 spell power minor increase,if you really want to maximise your dps.

Your spec is ok in general,you should go for 2/2 on Destructive Reach though as the range increase and the threat reduction result in more dps,instead of Soul link which just increases survivability and you should have no problem with it as long as you and the healers are awake.

Also i would try my best to find another trinket than Battlemaster's Ruination which is poor as it only provides spell power and procs are what make trinkets unique and irreplaceable,it's acceptable though if you havent got access to other ones.

Good application overall,good luck from me.
Uliaoth
Uliaoth

Back to top Go down

[Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock Empty Re: [Declined] re-apply Raakaliha - Warlock

Post  Raakaliha Thu Apr 01 2010, 11:22

Yes I've been thinking changing herbing away becouse flovers are cheap nowdays, they were expensive at the time when I had mage as my main(it has inscription so thats why i needed herb char). Changing gems will be wery expensive so I think I do it when I get in to sme good guild (hopefully Bloodpack) becouse if i can't raid more than 4 first bosses from icc on some crappy pug group i don't hae intrest of changing gems, but if i get in i can spend 1k gold wit pleasure to craft new gems.

My trinket luck has been wery bad, i have seen Muradin's spyglass once and lost roll, also sen Requiem of Dead only once with same result of rolling luck. I also should get rid of Illustration of Dragon soul :/ Hope i'm lucky today if i find pug to ICC 10 before my girlfriend comes to visit Razz

Raakaliha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Fri Apr 02 2010, 16:05

Sorry, I'm not ignoring you, just assessing our raid needs at the moment which is taking a little time.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Raakaliha Fri Apr 02 2010, 19:51

Sure mate, take your time Smile I'm spending weekend holiday with y girlfriend so i can't play WoW for few days anyways Razz

ps. if you see me in game it's my friend doing dailies for me. Also happy Easter for all Smile

Raakaliha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Tue Apr 06 2010, 12:49

I've decided that for the moment we don't need anything at all right now, and so will be closing recruitment completely. Thanks for your patience.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down