Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Muchomorek, MM Hunter

5 posters

Go down

[Declined] Muchomorek, MM Hunter Empty [Declined] Muchomorek, MM Hunter

Post  Muchomorek Tue May 18 2010, 17:54

Personal

Name(optional): Kuba

In-game name: Muchomorek
Class and spec: Hunter (MM - 7/57/7)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Muchomorek

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yes, I am the first owner of the account, and play along with my father in the game (Bzyta)

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
graphic card: Gainward GeForce GTX260 1792 mb, 2,93Ghz intel core 2duo, 4gb ram, windows 7, my latency is 200-300 on raids and 30-50 FPS

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I know that is Bloodpack very top guild Anachronos server and here I hope to show, test your skills on raids with equally good players unless I am and what may soon be convinced of this. I always try to achieve the greatest possible dps on raids, but also do what belongs to me.
Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
My current guild is a Kompania Braci, I can not say a bad word about it, very good guild to me here but I would like to try their skills on hard modes. This is the first guild to which joined on this server. I started to play very long ago in times of classic WoW server Scarshield Legion. Unfortunately, the game merely ding lv 60 on my hunter, warrior named Kighammer as well as on the server The Venture Co., this time on the alliance

What previous guilds have you been in?
This is my first guild on the server, do not remember what I was before until moved to Anachronos

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
No it is not

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No, Im not
Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
So I have a holy paladin / prot decided to play some other character, and it came out that he had killed more bosses in the ICC 1910 11/12 I mean than on the character but its only a matter of time. The character is called Kaethien

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
In my spare time I listen to is mostly 2pac, Xzibit, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg as you see I love hip-hop, also go out to your friends to play basketball and sometimes on the event course, everything in moderation hehe

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - n/a
Onyxia -n/a
Blackwing Lair - n/a
Ahn'Qiraj - n/a
Naxxramas - n/a

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -n/a
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - n/a
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - n/a

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - cleared
Malygos 25 -cleared
Ulduar 10 - 12/14
Ulduar 25 - 9/14 if i remember good
ToC 10 normal - cleared
ToGC 10 heroic - cleared (on this char just dont have 1 boss but cleared on my paladin you can see in achievments )
ToC 25 normal - cleared
ToGC 25 heroic -n/a
ICC 10 normal - 11/12 (9/12 on this char and 11/12 on paladin)
ICC 10 heroic - n/a
ICC 25 normal - 8/12
ICC 25 heroic - n/a

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
Glory of the Hero, tryed Glory of the Ulduar Raider (still Mimiron and 2 last bosses left) (FL and Razorscale - the two left at the end hehe)

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]

The days are perfect because you can say I can not just go on Saturday because my father gives way to the ICC in 10 (I'll add that soon takes the form of a different account so there will be a problem just yet to buy a second computer

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - DBM
Omen - GOT THIS
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - OmniCC
Grid - dont have this but i can download if really need I've looked at this addon today but im using Xperl Frames which is also good for me
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
AVR Encounters

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
[Declined] Muchomorek, MM Hunter Bloodpackapply

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Yes, I am ready I hope not for hundreds of wipes but when it comes to gold for repairs or whether I have patience with her a lot

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes, I'm ready, I believe that if it is to help kill the boss has no objection - all for the good of the guild

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
At the moment, I'm lvlin my lv 68 druid already doing a little rest as I needed on it alchemy 450, In addition, sometimes I go to BG's, or simply Randoms

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?

Of course, this is the smallest problem, I have plenty of gold at the moment, always takes more Flasks and food than they need to Raid, I always had someone to help some of the reasons he had either forgotten

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
Yes, I have a dual-spec out of my off spec SV bad but even I have given away as talents I have not changed the course of this spec is the ability to respec but at the moment, my best game in the MM.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.

Of course I know that at the MM hunter above all very important and probably most important is the ARP have a trinket with 10 HM Thorim which gives me 47.50% ARP for 10 seconds if you activate so I gemmed ARP to 52.50% in order to have 100% of my trinket but I decided to change all the gems on the Agility what came to me except for good because once I noticed the increase dps

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.

I start by Serpent Sting-> Chimera Shot-> Aimed Shot-> Steady Shot x3 or x4 with no CDs start from the beginning of the fight against the activation of CDs when I finish I use Readiness then again, I use CDs all thanks to the very end of the fight on my back Bloodlust all hardware CDs;) got a macro for Chimera and Aimed with Silencing Shot

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.

Usually I try to ask about the new guidelines for players in the game but also go to the site Ensidia

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
Engineering, herbalism, and yes I know I need to change my second profession, the more useful for raids and so will you soon I do not know yet exactly what it will

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
My guild never used this type of party so unfortunately I do not have that option.

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Yes, I would like to add at the end of the can for me to fully count does not promise 100% attendance at raidach because they can just fall out of some very important family matters but I tell if earlier if I had opusic raid. I'm always fully prepared if you go PROGRESS raids.

For that added the screenshot of my UI my dps you can see exactly who did today on the VOA 25 Koralon without Bloodlust that was used in the previous boss think of it, and so very much since I'm not on the Geared like most players who do similar dps. Thank you for your time and hope to process my application.

Muchomorek

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Muchomorek, MM Hunter Empty Re: [Declined] Muchomorek, MM Hunter

Post  Noktus Tue May 18 2010, 19:23

Can I ask what you were selling for 4000G????

Dieing to know that.
Noktus
Noktus

Back to top Go down

Post  Echò Tue May 18 2010, 19:27

Just wondering, have you written this application in another language, and then used a program to translate it to english?

Echò

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchomorek Tue May 18 2010, 19:30

Yes I've used program for translate ;p hehe but I understand what about you talking on Vent...

ICC 25 trash ring... this offer was kind low anyway hehe

Muchomorek

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Tue May 18 2010, 19:53

So you post a pic of your UI where you're clearly clicking to do dps and not using keybindings. Really, what?

Kind've a disappointing app, and the fact you said a member will vouch for you when you only did a voa 25 raid with him is a bit much too.
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchomorek Tue May 18 2010, 20:03

Yes, im not using keybindings of course tryed but love simple clicking thats should be okey if I am still doing good dps.... how he can vouch for me if he dont know me that good... i know this was a bad idea ;p

Muchomorek

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Tue May 18 2010, 20:09

Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchomorek Tue May 18 2010, 20:15

ha ha ha ;p

Muchomorek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Thu May 20 2010, 20:26

Hi, thanks for the app, but we're going to decline your application as we have 3 regular raiding hunters.

Good luck finding a guild to suit you!
Sythe
Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down