Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Nador- Protection Warrior

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Nador- Protection Warrior Empty [Declined] Nador- Protection Warrior

Post  Nador Fri Jul 25 2008, 04:29

In-game name: Nador
Class and spec: Protection Warrior (11/5/45).
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? U guys progress well, and after what i've seen it seems like u got a colourful taste of humour but still knows when to be serious (counts for me aswell).

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Havent played with anyone from Bloodpack so im afraid no-one will.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? The only 2 guild's worth mentioning is Grr and DoT Com. Grr: I was in it since the day it was formed until the day we disbanded. We started from scratch and made it all the way up to Azgalor in MH and Teron Gorefiend in BT. We really had some epic moments togheter. I realised that WoW really ment alot to me and that i didn't realise what i had before i lost it. I hope you can fill the hole that was opened the day it disbanded. DoT Com: Unfortunately i didnt get the chance to raid as much with them, talk as much with them and socialice with them as i was hoping to get. We did some raids and i got experience and i learned some new tacts so im happy for the time i got with them.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? Hmm, very good question ^^ Well, i chose my class because it seemed like a good option when i started playing and i rly dont regret that choise, i chose to go prot because i like challenges and in my opinion, being a tank rly is. I have been playing the game for 2 years and i do have 2 lvl 70's (third one coming). Played time on Nador: 80 days. My goal in this game is to kill Illidan, get equipment (ohh what a feeling when u receive something u rly need and have wanted for a long time:D) and friends.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I'm very interested in raiding. I use my playtime on wow for raiding and it's one of the reasons why i rly burn for the game.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) I can start with heroics. I got all keys and i do heroic several times a week, i normally just do heroic mgt but if any guildie needs help in some other i'm allways in. My experience: I have cleared: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Caverns, Tempest Keep (i havent killed kael but i do know the fight more or less). I have also done 4/5 in MH and 3/8 in BT.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? I can mostly make all days but ofc, sometimes something special comes up and i just cant come.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Omen, DBM and Bigwigs (cant come up with more but i do have what i think is nescesary (sry for bad typing there).

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? First line is to attent to the 10-man raids and heroics. I could also be: Farming, chatting with members, lvling other characters, help members (instances or quest's, im also full skilled BS so i sometimes help ppl with my profession too).

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Absolutely.

Additional things to add? I'm missing 4 Hearth of Darkness and ill have 238 Shadow Resistance. I havent killed Kael, wich means that i dont have the rep ring from Scale of Sands(even though i am almost revered). Hehe, i got some wierd ass habbits as well :p ALLWAYS during the raids i go for a thick slice of bread with a ticker layer of Nugatti on! I also use to sing sometimes during the raids but thats a habbit i've put on the shelf :p

My gear: My gear could be improved and i do my best to do that but its not the easiest thing to do by urself:p But i dont think it requires to much time to be BT quality gear. I mean, replace some of the total bonehead items and im good to go I go for normal +stam gems and i’ve been doing that since i started kara^^

Experience: I didnt rly get the chance to experience the pre-tbc content but still i have done MC, BWL, some AQ20 and some AQ40. TBC: Cleared Karazhan, i’ve done 3 bosses in Zul’Aman, Keeld Gruul, Maggy bites the dust aswell, cleared scc (damn vashj:p got some repair bills cuz of here), cleared TK (Kael is the biggest pain in the ass ever >.<), 4/5 MH and 3/8 BT. I got to say, tanking the adds on Shade of Akama is what i belive the hardest thing i’ve done, i mean, i had like 10 mobs i had to keep aggro of at the same time and sometimes i even got aggro of the big defenders :p But i did fine and we did it 1st try.

Details about me:

My name: Joakim Myrseth aka Nadork =P

My nationality: The hearth of Norway, Lofoten

My age: 16

My occupation: School-student

Nador

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nador- Protection Warrior Empty Re: [Declined] Nador- Protection Warrior

Post  Nador Fri Jul 25 2008, 04:35

Forgot the pic of my char Very Happy

Nador

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nador- Protection Warrior Empty Re: [Declined] Nador- Protection Warrior

Post  Nador Fri Jul 25 2008, 04:39

Couldnt get the other's working :< so:

Nador

Back to top Go down

Post  Nador Fri Jul 25 2008, 04:40

--->

Nador

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha Fri Jul 25 2008, 10:34

Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Squired Fri Jul 25 2008, 11:34

You tank with Netherbane? oO
Squired
Squired

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodnbitter Fri Jul 25 2008, 13:08

Decent app, decent gear, although I have to agree with Squired, whats up with the weapon?
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nador Fri Jul 25 2008, 13:38

Ohh hehe, i think used it for fun in kara and forgot it:p i got Kings Defender

Nador

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodnbitter Fri Jul 25 2008, 13:40

Ah ok.
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Fri Jul 25 2008, 14:05

Hello Nador,
Thanks for your time writing out an application, but i'm going to have to decline you on 2 basis. 1) You sadly don't exactly reach our gear requirements, 2) We are full on Warrior tanks in all shapes and sizes.
Goodluck with whatever you do.

Finde.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down