Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] resto shaman application

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] resto shaman application Empty [Declined] resto shaman application

Post  wolfblas Sat Oct 04 2008, 15:52

In-game name: Wolfblast
Class and spec: Orc shaman, 0/5/56
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I am currently looking for a raiding guild to raid about 3 times per week. I have experience in t6 content and would like to continue raiding until the expansion comes out and beyond into WOLTK. I tknow bloodpack has experienced members and enjoy heroics and focusing on getting the job done.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I have been in a few heroic instances with bloodpack members. i have not spoken to anyone about a reference so will not add any names here.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? I was in ludicrous as my last guild, i left due to lack of focus in raids and the fact that theyre not raiding any t6 content. Previously i was with Waco and stayed until they went to social status so i left to continue raiding.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? I have recently filled out an application for Lazybones.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I have been playing wow for about 2 years, and my shaman was my first character to lvl 60. I enjoy the versatility of the shaman as a good dps and as a healer, i have epic gear for all 3 specs. Pre BC only went to visit MC and ZG so have mainly done all my raiding in BC, which includes clearing all heroic instances ( i have all heroic keys) i have also cleared KZ, Maggy, Gruul and ZA. Downed 3/4 in TK, 4 MH (still to get Archi down) and looks at BT ( unfortunately no bosses down as yet Sad ) They compliment any classes and can bring many advantages with their totems.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I enjoy pve, the challenges it brings and also the many rewards. I find it satisfying downing bosses for the first time as a group (they all deserve to die lol ) and learning new tactics from experienced players. i think the fact blizzard are planning on more 10 man instances aswell as new 25 man instances will encourage more people to raid as it takes less time to organise and dont have to rely on a mass of poeple being on at any given time.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) See above Smile

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? I'd like to raid 3 days per week possibly 4 for however long the raid takes ( within reason ). Good days for me are mondays, wednesdays and thursdays but some weeks that will change.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? I have been required to use the follwing in previous raid guilds and have them all updated when available. CT raid, Omen, healbot, DBM, Group Calender and would be willing to add to this should any further addons be required. I also have VT and TS for chat options.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I enjoy running heroics and farming gear and will help out other guildies when i have time if they need something. I do occasional pvp and play arena for sport Smile

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? I am a dedicated resto shaman who will be on time for raids and can be there to help summon people etc. I can perform well healing main tanks with wearing more mp5 gears and happily spend a fight healing up the raid and topping up tanks should they need it. I have a good mana pool and with over 225 mp5 whilst casting ( with water shield) plus more with improved mana totem and food buffs / oils i am still there healing away to the very end of a fight.

Very Happy [center]

wolfblas

Back to top Go down

[Declined] resto shaman application Empty Re: [Declined] resto shaman application

Post  Found Sat Oct 04 2008, 17:35

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Wolfblast

We will discuss your application and will get back to you shortly.
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

[Declined] resto shaman application Empty Re: [Declined] resto shaman application

Post  ochayethamoo Sat Oct 04 2008, 19:59

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? I was in ludicrous as my last guild, i left due to lack of focus in raids and the fact that theyre not raiding any t6 content. Previously i was with Waco and stayed until they went to social status so i left to continue raiding.

This isnt the story I have heard. In fact quite the opposite, seems there was an argument over T5 shoulders that you didnt a) need or b) have dkp for. I believe you were declined from CL for this very reason.
ochayethamoo
ochayethamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sat Oct 04 2008, 20:09

Would like to hear more about this incident from your side please.

Also, our main raid days are Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Tuesday, only really clearing through over-farmed content on Wednesday, and rarely raiding on Mondays, so I'm not sure if your schedule will be compatible if Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays work best for you.

Your gear looks decent enough for taking part in the content we're on, but I would appreciate if you could address these two concerns.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfblas Sun Oct 05 2008, 00:48

To address why i left ludicrous i wish to state first and foremost that i was not happy there for some time. I do not take decisions to leave a guild overnight and had spoken about my concerns for lack of raids, people afking between bosses and general trash mobs with other members and g officers. The lack of raiding T6 content which was the reason i joined to continue to progress with formor waco members was also an issue for me.

I DID NOT LEAVE LUDICROUS OVER SOME CRUMMY SHOULDERS WHICH I PRACTICALLY GOT AND WILL BE OUTDATED SOON ANYWAYS.

I pay for my account to have fun, meet new people have a few laughs. Its a game after all. I beleive as i wasnt happy in my former guild i have the right to leave it and to look for another one. I am looking for like minded players to go through the content available and progress into WOLTK.

As for people dragging my name through the mud i mean what can i say other than sticks and stones really. Cl did reject me as they were told by a member that i left ludicrous because of some t5 shoudler argument- LOL how little they know tbh.

I know because of the hours i put in, the gear and experience i've now got through raiding that i can be an asset to any guild in any spec.

As for raids i can commit to 3 nights per week (possibly 4) on a Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Tuesday

i hope this has answered any queries you have regarding my application.

wolfblas

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Sun Oct 05 2008, 09:42

Dear Wolfblas,

We decided to decline your application.

Kind regards,

Found
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down