Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Acepted] Shift - Resto Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Acepted] Shift - Resto Druid Empty [Acepted] Shift - Resto Druid

Post  Shift Sun Mar 22 2009, 07:05

Personal
Name(optional):Chris

In-game name:Shífthappens
Class and spec:Druid - 14/0/57
Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Sh%C3%ADfthappens

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Well i'm currently guildless and finde asked if im intrested in joining to become a balance druid for when ulduar comes out

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Shiní

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
<Waco>
<Chains Of Promatia>
<Rebirth>
<Drunken Cows>

I left Drunken cows because i felt like i didn't fit in there, there was alot of arguments in the guild when i was there because of people making up raids before the actually raid day for that instance thus people not being able to go when the day comes

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? No

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? I'm a huge fan of CoD i did buy CoD World at war but i found it was rubbish so went back to good ol' cod4 Very Happy

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to ?
Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -

The Burning Crusade:
Tier 4 - Cleared
Tier 5 - Cleared (killed kael after wotlk)
Tier 6 - Cleared (Killed Archi after wotlk)

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - All cleared
Heroic Raids - All cleared

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Yes
Omen - Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Either doing homework, playing CoD4 and i sometimes go up to see my sister and my nephew

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofcourse repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes, since im a jc i can make money very easily

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? I use to play rogue first and i couldnt kill resto druids so i decided to go finally level my druid! It
was level 26 for about 8 months. Been playing resto druid for well over a year now, i usually respec boomkin just to go zg and bug the tiger boss so i can solo him, i dont mind if i need to respec but i am applying to bloodpack to be a balance druid when i have enough gear, this is what me and finde talked about Smile

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. I'm always reading druid fourms and checking mmo to see what changes druids are getting

Any additional things you'd like to add? Was just watching family guy so i'll say: The bird is the word!

Shift

Back to top Go down

[Acepted] Shift - Resto Druid Empty Re: [Acepted] Shift - Resto Druid

Post  ochayethamoo Sun Mar 22 2009, 13:02

I am indeed aware that the bird is, in fact the word!
ochayethamoo
ochayethamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Sun Mar 22 2009, 17:04

Hi Shift, Yup already discussed this so give me, Rhiannon or another Officer a nudge in-game for an invite.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down