Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Aplication resto druid

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Aplication resto druid Empty [Declined] Aplication resto druid

Post  pureskil Mon Apr 20 2009, 21:57

Name(optional):Alessandro Buccella

In-game name:Pureskills
Class and spec:Resto druid
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Becuase i heard this guild is a nice raiding 25 men guild and its what i need atm and maybe what u guys need too Wink

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Ive played with some players before but i dont know if they can vouch for me =P...

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? Justice and i leave it because this guild has not future and doesnt progressess too many slackers in it and never can get to raid 25 men and there has been some internal problems with officers and members...

What previous guilds have you been in? Phoenix rising, renegades

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? no i play in the realm...

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Many... mainly sports and girls =P

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - cleare
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -ssc cleare and TK all but last boss
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - MH all but last boss BT 6-7 boses and sunwell never been to.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - All including ulduar 1/14 and few tries on bosses 2-3
Heroic Raids - All all but malygos and ulduar
Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. duel spec...fall of naxx... OS cleared.... dunno really the name of the achives but i can link ingame

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - yes
Omen - yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - no
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
cartographer and atlasloot
With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? yes i done ulduar and wiped 4-5 times on first boss and didnt care cause we were learning this new bosses and around 8-9 tries on bosses 2 and 3 and then callled it.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Depends sometimes im bored but sometimes i have lots of fun too so it really depends on many things and if im playing with m8s... but i have the most fun in raids.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? I always carry on me falsk. elixirs.potions and food buffs.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? i got gear and i got experience with feral resto and balance spec... and im resto atm because is the speck i most fun have with.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. no

Any additional things you'd like to add? I like to raiding a lot and im a very active player i dont care trying and trying new bosses which come up to progress and learn. I also like letting players which need gear from lower lvl bosses and raids take my place if they need it... im also a helpful player and like jking with m8s and guildies.

pureskil

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Aplication resto druid Empty Re: [Declined] Aplication resto druid

Post  pureskil Mon Apr 20 2009, 22:11

guys i know i missed out my armory link but i cant found it... maybe u guys think i cba looking for it but trust me.. i been trying to get it for around an hour and i cant... only appears 15 pureskills and no druids... dunno whats wrong with my armory... im from spain and it appears in spanish so maybe thats the problem im getting the people from spanish servers...duno but the thing is i cant find it sorry =S if u dont mind could u guys check it out for me =S??...well thx guys cya and have fun Wink

pureskil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha Mon Apr 20 2009, 22:24

Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  ochayethamoo Mon Apr 20 2009, 23:47

Anything to add about having an application in with Exodus at the moment?
ochayethamoo
ochayethamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Tue Apr 21 2009, 01:03

O'lawd it be raining resto druids!

We'll get back to you shortly.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Tue Apr 21 2009, 01:46

Going to decline this application simply because you fed us false information regarding any other pending applications.

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down