Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Level 80 Survival Hunter - Jairu

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Level 80 Survival Hunter - Jairu Empty [Declined] Level 80 Survival Hunter - Jairu

Post  Jairu Sun Mar 29 2009, 21:25

Personal
Name(optional): Joel

In-game name: Jairu
Class and spec: Hunter, Survival spec
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Jairu

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Because i have raided with you before along with scanzor and you all seem like very nice people.
i am also looking for a new raiding guild along with him Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Um, i could mention Mukaya who has raided with defiance a few times as well as the time i was part of the party who helped take down 25 man Kel'Thuzad

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? [Defiance] Because people have used us to gear up and have now left leaving those that put hard work and effort into it completely stuck, a few of us have decided to apply here with you guys

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? I am a guitar player and i am currently studying psychology and media at college

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to ?

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids -15/15 10 man naxx cleared 3 times with defiance
10 man Sartharion No drakes cleared several times with defiance
10 man VOA done several times also with pugs
Heroic Raids -25 man Kel'thuzad cleared with you guys once
25 man sartharion no drakes cleared several times pugged
25 man VOA cleared several times with pugs

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y] Almost all the time.
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - I use Deadly Boss Mods
Omen - Yes i use Omen
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - i have pitbull and dominoes which has my spell timers on it Smile
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Yes i am prepared Smile

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? i do heroics do acquire emblems, i level my alts or i try to level my jewelcrafting

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Buff foods and flasks i can acquire through paying cheaply through my friends that play and these are mainly what i use before raiding.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? I am very familiar with my class and my spec, i have played all three specs on this hunter and on other hunters i have played on other realms.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? I mainly check wowhead and use google and other search engines to make changes to my spec so that i can produce as much dps as possible Smile

Any additional things you'd like to add? I have been wanting to get serious about raiding for a long time and this guilds sounds about perfect for it Smile thankyou and bye.

Jairu

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Level 80 Survival Hunter - Jairu Empty Re: [Declined] Level 80 Survival Hunter - Jairu

Post  Finde Sun Mar 29 2009, 21:45

Hi Jairu, thanks for taking the time to fill out the application, as as always, we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Level 80 Survival Hunter - Jairu Empty Re: [Declined] Level 80 Survival Hunter - Jairu

Post  Jairu Sun Mar 29 2009, 21:48

Hey Very Happy No problem Smile

Jairu

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Mar 30 2009, 12:24

Hi Jairu, the situation is that we already have frequent attendances from our current hunters in the guild, and this moment in time a 4th hunter isn't one of our priorities, so unfortunatly we will be declining your application.
Sorry to hear about Defiance, and goodluck elsewhere.

Finde.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down