Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Level 80 Mage with a personalitty wants to join.

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Level 80 Mage with a personalitty wants to join. Empty [Declined] Level 80 Mage with a personalitty wants to join.

Post  Samdalf. Wed Jun 10 2009, 12:47

Hi there, i'm a mage currently living in the realm of Turalyon. However I want to start all again new friends new guilds, new everything. Why? I'm not currently sure, I'm loved on my realm have the reputation of the highly skilled mage, and currently officer in my current Guild.
I will be using the application I wrote a few days back, becuase where im looking for the best realm for me I cant afford to spend hours writing new applications for each and every guild. I assure you its very good though, anyway on with the app.

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Character name: Samdalf
Class: Mage
Spec: Currently Arcane. Why? I feel it's very fun, when masterd a very powerfull force and currently the best. I'm more then willing to respec if you feel the raid would benefit, or myself for that matter.
Original owner: I'm the orriginal user, 1-80 Blood, sweat and tears, of joy : p
Does anyone share my account details:
No one shares the account details but some times I allow my brother to do the odd Wsg, Ab or Av in the morning.
Professions:
I've only recently taken up new proffs and still power leveling them, currently i've leveld JC at an alarming rate.
WoWArmory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Samdalf (try to log out in your PvE gear)

What glyphs do you normally use with your spec:
To optimise dps I use Glyph of Arcane Missles, Arcane Blast and Molten Armor to get that added crit chance.
What is your opinion on pots, flasks and food buffs:
Its not optional, the people that use flasks want to get the most out of thier charecter some people think they dont help that much so they won't use them but its not like that for me, I have stacks of Pots/Food 10 days before any raid, stacks in banks stacks in bags, You will never see me in a raid without one.
Previous guilds:
ShadowNemesis/Forgotten Aspects
Why did you leave your previous guild:
I'm not currently "Guildless" Yet.. Im an Xrealmer from Turalyon looking to start anew.
Previous raid experience:
I wasn't playing before TBC and got 70 about 6months ahead of Wotlk,
I currently have done 11/14 Uldaur 10 Man 3/14 25 and all other Wotlk content. I done Kara in TBC/Grull/Mage and some of Sunwell at 80

Do you have any high end experience from other games:
Not on the computer I own consoles such as Ps3 and Xbox which i really enjoy, if any of you want my "tag" thats fine : p

Do you have the desire to be the best:
You wouldn't belive the desire for myself to be the best.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Name: Sam Hitches.
Nationality: English.

About me:
My name is Sam as stated above : p I have alot of RL friends who play wow and they encouraged me to start, aside of wow I live a normall life of a teenager, go out with my friends alot during the day to play football or go into town with my girlfriend.
Computer spec:
I have two computers of my own both able to run WoW to the highest of its capability at a steady 40-50 FR
Connection:
Never rise above 150-200 MS
How many days per week can you raid: (Do not exaggerate)
I am able to raid all of the days you have put down

All the best in Ulduar (hard modes) and beyond!
Best regards - Samdalf.

Samdalf.

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Level 80 Mage with a personalitty wants to join. Empty Re: [Declined] Level 80 Mage with a personalitty wants to join.

Post  Samdalf Wed Jun 10 2009, 12:49

Seems my armory link didnt come out.

Samdalf

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Level 80 Mage with a personalitty wants to join. Empty Re: [Declined] Level 80 Mage with a personalitty wants to join.

Post  coragio Wed Jun 10 2009, 12:53

coragio
coragio

Back to top Go down

Post  ochayethamoo Wed Jun 10 2009, 14:13

Hi Sam,

Couple of things that I would like to ask you (I'm not doing the recruiting but it will probably help your app).

1) Do you have any thoughts about speccing deep fire?
2) Do you have any raid parses available that we could see to evavluate your performance?
3) I'm interested that you are looking to "start from scratch", particularly when your other friends got you into WoW ... are you leaving them behind for any particular reason or would they be xrealming with you?
4) Why did you take up your new professions and what were your old ones?
5) What was the last thing you changed on your character to optimise your DPS and why?

Thats all I can think of Smile

Best of luck with the application!
ochayethamoo
ochayethamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Wed Jun 10 2009, 16:15

We create our own templates so that we get the information we want from people applying rather than going through the effort of asking them additional things, so it doesn't really save time.

However we'll get back to you shortly.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Samdalf Wed Jun 10 2009, 17:38

Hey there Oc. I will Indeed get back to those questions.

1) Do you have any thoughts about speccing deep fire?
2) Do you have any raid parses available that we could see to evavluate your performance?
3) I'm interested that you are looking to "start from scratch", particularly when your other friends got you into WoW ... are you leaving them behind for any particular reason or would they be xrealming with you?
4) Why did you take up your new professions and what were your old ones?
5) What was the last thing you changed on your character to optimise your DPS and why?

1)- Roughly my time line of spec's , mage wise has been - Arcane,-> FFB -> Arcane -> Deep Fireball (Fireball spec with Focus Magic from Arcane) -> Arcane. On EJ I saw some stats claiming Fireball/FM spec to be a rival of Arcane, I straight away searched for the correct information and tested it out. My findings were that it wasn't "As" good as Arcane. The reason im all Arcane is that the high burst (Thanks to the Cooldowns, Arcane power, Icy Veins) at hand will always find its place in every fight, be it the "enrage" timer or when high dps is needed for those few seconds. As stated in the App willing to respec at any cost.

2)- Unfortuantly no.

3) The reasons have nothing to do with WoW or my friendship, however as im sure you can understand I dont want to go into any detail regarding this.

4) I had, Mining and BS from a low level and while they still where at a low level I found mining to be extremely boring, I knew JC and Enchanting are liked when enchanting gear with the Proff only enchants.

5) I had a lowish ammount of haste and a very high ammount of crit, 50% crit chance raid buffed. Took some crit and stacked it in Haste.

Regards - Samdalf

Samdalf

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu Jun 11 2009, 01:42

Ok, we've decided to give you a trial despite the roughness of this application, please inform me via level 1 alt on Anachronos or this application form (which i'll leave unlocked for now) on when you are transfering.

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down