Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] DK app

Go down

[Declined] DK app Empty [Declined] DK app

Post  Deadlyca Fri Apr 03 2009, 16:50

Personal
Name(optional): Noud van Maanen

In-game name: Deadlycandy
Class and spec: Deathknight 17/0/54 dps
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I'm looking for a guild with fun people in it and still have a good raiding times
The issue i always had was that i couldn't fit the guild rosters and suchs
But the roster you have are perfect that one reason
You also did fun things outside of raiding i like to hear that because getting online only because you want to raid is not what it means to be in the guild it means you really want to do things as a guild and have fun doing that ( and btw i like Pre-TBC instances)

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I dont think i have played with a bloodpack member can't remember
Maybe they know my but i doubt it

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Well people are oke but the raiding is an issue and since many people left the guild there is really not much fun around there anymore

What previous guilds have you been in?
Legion of Doom and Honor and shinny things

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
They day the trail gets accepted

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No i dont have a currently pending application with a other guild

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
I'm a guitarist i like it alot
I also play footbal sports helps you being healthy

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - none
Onyxia - none
Blackwing Lair - none
Ahn'Qiraj - none

The Burning Crusade:
Tier 4 - none
Tier 5 - none
Tier 6 - none ( when i just dingen 70 the next day the expansion came out Razz)

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Full cleared Naxx and Sath none drakes up and VoA ofcorse Razz
Heroic Raids - Naxx Until Sapphiros and Sath none drakes and VoA

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y] always available
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y] always available
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y] always available unless my dad decide's to cook the dinner later
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y] always available

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - I got Deadly Boss Mods
Omen - Yes i do have that one
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes i do have that one
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
I got Grid maybe thats handy one to see whats happening in raid

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Yes ofcorse bring it on even if we whipe 20 times i dont care the more reason to kill that guy at the 21 try

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Doing heroics, chatting, some battlegrounds

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Yes i can i use the Endless rage potion and the Dragonfin Filet as food

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it?
Yes ofcorse am i willing to i'm 17/0/54 atm becuase it is doing good dps and i really like the spec timing your Icy Touch and Plague strike is a fun thing to do. And you can say i tryed all dps specs and this is the right one for me Very Happy

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.
I use Forums ofcorse almost check there everyday dont post there and Elitejerks for the real math behind it

Any additional things you'd like to add? Very Happy Very Happy
Yes i do want to add some things i like application and its to bad that there none personal things except the hobby thing that was a nice one Very Happy
I'm a very kind person and i like helping other people espacaily other DKs
I know that you aren't recruiting DKs but i'm really looking for a guild that i can call home where i can hang out in vent and chat with people
You dont find much guild with there raiding times and they do really fit my life style
Even if i dont get accepted keep me in mind
This looks like a real guild so i hope that i get accepted

Thank you for your time Very Happy

Deadlyca

Back to top Go down

[Declined] DK app Empty Re: [Declined] DK app

Post  Finde Fri Apr 03 2009, 17:53

Hi Deadlyca,

Unfortunatley as you've said so in your application, we are not recruiting any DK' at the moment, so we will be declining your application at present time.

Goodluck elsewhere.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down