Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to joining Bloodpack

4 posters

Go down

Application to joining Bloodpack Empty Application to joining Bloodpack

Post  Garanin Tue Sep 15 2009, 22:00

Name(Craig):

In-game name:Garanin
Class and spec:Arcane/Fire Mage
Armory link:

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? @ 19.00 GMT my latency was 271 and my Framerate was 43

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? A very good friend of mine Jasper from your guild encouraged me to apply, and being in such a high profile guild can only improve my gameplay and knowledge.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Jasper and your GM

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? I left * we ran out of good names* as i was often 1 of 2 players online,

What previous guilds have you been in? BSC alliance on arathor where i have an 80 Paladin, and the aforementioned guild from your previous question.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? No im on anachronos

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? No

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?Not alot at the moment

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week. I did quarters of Naxx with BSC. but not done alot of raiding.

Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids -
Heroic Raids -

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. very little im afraid

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so. the times listed below are all good but depends on my work schedule which is normally 1 late in the 7 day week, but home before 8 nearly always.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - will download as soon as application is complete
Omen - yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -will download as soon as application is done
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? of course

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? questing/dailies inspecting other and comparing items an weapons

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? im a herballist and 450 alchemist, will show you alchemy, if i get a whisper

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? yes to duel spec, tried mage as it was about as from being a paladin as i could get.. but will get a paladin tank under way in the short term. im quite satisfied with my ability to play an arcane mage but am practicing alot with fire spec as it is my weaker talent.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. nope

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids? herbs and alchemy.. and alchemy is rather important in runs, and im guessing more so in hardcore instance runs.. and alchemy acn benefit the whole guild not just the alchemist

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one. as stated earlier i have very little experience in the raid environment.

Any additional things you'd like to add? Im a very social individual who like the commeraderie of instance runs, the never ending task of trying to max out my alchemist as much as seeing my char in the best kit i am able to get at the time... Im freinds with Jasper both online and in real life... we used to work together and we live pretty close to one another. so if you need some insight to my character both in wow and outside, he'll inform you. i am mainly looking to play socially but if i get good enuff gear to up my game and help out if needed.

Garanin

Back to top Go down

Application to joining Bloodpack Empty Re: Garanin Lvl 80 Mage Application

Post  Jasper Tue Sep 15 2009, 22:18

It's true that I know Garanin/Craig in RL. A charming fellow prone to teasing, of which I seem to be a favourite subject :/

Craig without any prompt decided off his own back to, I guess abandon his Alliance Paladin on Arathor, to level a horde toon to level 80 so he could play on the same server and faction as Jasper - rather thoughtful I thought. Now it seems he desires to be in the same guild as Jasper.

No he doesn't have the Bond Street array of epics as level 80 has only just passed nor may his talent build be to everyones ideal, so I guess you could say the application is of a social/friend leaning. However, that isn't to say that at some point his gear will inevitably improve and that Bloodpack my choose to use Garanin to fill a hole of an evening.

A thoroughly pleasant guy who will happily contribute however it's possible for him to do so. I've no doubt he'll bring comedy to bloodpack aswell as unbridled enthusiam

He has my backing however infinitesimal that may be.

Jasper

Back to top Go down

Application to joining Bloodpack Empty Re: Application to joining Bloodpack

Post  Finde Tue Sep 15 2009, 23:50

Finde finds it amusing how Jasper refers to himself in 3rd person. Does Garanin agree with Finde?
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Wed Sep 16 2009, 06:14

Finde needs a good slap.

But beyond that, Garanin I must reiterate to you that we're not currently seeking mages for raid spots. From Jasper's post and your application I understand you're not looking to jump into raiding at the moment, but rather just to be in the same guild as Jasper, and that's fine; I just don't want a repeat of the situation that happens with so many people who join the guild in a social capacity and then, upon deciding they would like to raid, are disappointed when we have no room for them in our main raids.

I think we should probably talk in-game when you get the chance - whisper me on Rhiannon, Viveca (I think that was the alt I was on when I did some heroics with you), Callenthia or Stroganov - chances are I'll be on one of those.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down