Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter application

5 posters

Go down

Hunter application Empty Hunter application

Post  Themessiah Thu May 01 2008, 13:56

In-game name: Themessiah
Class and spec: Hunter Marksmanship 0/42/19
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Themessiah

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

well i've been talking with ragescream over the past week
and he mentioned that you guys were looking for more dps and healers and i have been looking for another guild for a
while who can help me develop as a player and progress

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

done afew instances with ragescream and maybe afew others but not sure

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

ok well first was,
Body count which i was in from lvl 12-70 and left as i had a disagreement with the gm who at the time was a good friend of mine (boltonbreath) so i left to enter Horde of Legends where i am now but unfortunataly it hasnt worked as
a raiding guild so as far as raiding we disbanded it and left it for lvling

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

ok well this is my 5th year in game but my hunter is the first char on this server before i was on a pvp server and a friend got me to make a char on this server as far as spec i started as bm spec but recently respecced to marks for raiding i love my hunter and i really enjoy playing it

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

im very interested in raiding and i do miss the old raid instance's like molton core and blackwing lair

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

right at the moment im doing alot of heroics to save up bagdes for the new gear which i am needing really bad as when i hit 70 i was stupid and got rid of all my pve gear and went full pvp but now im slowly getting the pve gear back as for raids i have done most of the one before TBC cleared kara, (bout 10-15 times) and gruul, (once) unfortuntaly for me we use a epgp system so i didnt get any loot from gruul

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?

well at the moment i out of work so im pretty much avilable for every raid but i do have a girlfriend that i live with and do try to spend time with her aswell

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

i currently use group calender and omen i also use alphamap and atlasloot

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

usually i come on do the dailys run afew heroics and if any of friends or someone needs help with something i try my best to help them because i find if your kind and friendly to others they tend to remember you and it can refect apon the guild

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?

ofc potions, flasks and buff items have got expensive but with that said i myself usually carry in a raid
120 food 120 water 20 mana pots 20 health pots elixars of agility and wisdom and afew other bits and pieces in case others run out

Additional things to add?

well this has been quite an in depth profile so what to add ok my out of game name is Adam and i live in the Uk im 25 almost 26 im a kind friendly person i like to have fun in and out of the game and i hope that you guys and ladies enjoy this application and i hope to be joining you shortly
on another note i have a friend who's a resto druid i'll past on the web-site detaols to him and get him to apply if you need anything else plz feel free to contact me in game thanks
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Hunter application Empty Re: Hunter application

Post  Kareha Thu May 01 2008, 14:04

Nice application, one question, if asked would you have any problems respeccing to BM?
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Hunter application Empty Nice application, one question, if asked would you have any

Post  Themessiah Thu May 01 2008, 14:15

lmao i only did the respec yesterday and i must say i do deal alot of dps in marks but i do love bm so to answer the question no i wouldnt mind at all but my pet is a tanking pet so i have been ripped into about it but if you want that i'll do it
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu May 01 2008, 14:19

Could you please specify whether you playing in the Beta for me please Cool
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Hunter application Empty Could you please specify whether you playing in the Beta for

Post  Themessiah Thu May 01 2008, 14:20

as far as im aware im not
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu May 01 2008, 14:22

I see nothing wrong with your application and all, it's just WoW Hasn't been out for 5 years, but i won't judge you on that Smile
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Hunter application Empty see nothing wrong with your application and all, it's just W

Post  Themessiah Thu May 01 2008, 14:27

lol by 5 yrs that does inclued warcraft 3 just to clear that up
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness Thu May 01 2008, 15:09

good application m8. we will consider your application and will look through it. Will contact you shortly.

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Hunter application Empty good application m8. we will consider your application and w

Post  Themessiah Thu May 01 2008, 15:11

kool kk cyas l8r
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha Thu May 01 2008, 15:14

And never listen to what Finde says, he's a nab Wink
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down