Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Application

5 posters

Go down

[Declined] Application Empty [Declined] Application

Post  Armagedon Fri May 28 2010, 15:15

Name(optional): Denis Drahovsky/Slovakia/ speaking well english, french, russian

In-game name: Armagedon
Class and spec: Priest MS: holy OS: discipline/Blood Elf/
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Armagedon

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
yes iam the original and only one owner of this account

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
My framerate is on 25 man 40 cause iam playing on notebook, my conection is realy good and never having any problems whit it, my average latency is 90-120

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Cause iam looking for a good guild whit attitude and experience ppls which now what to do in raids. I trnasfer this character from my main guild in Korgall realm and iam trying to find a good guild. And I heard that your guild is the best one on this realm so iam trying to apply on it. And it will be my pleashure to play for your guild and represent it as well.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
No I havent, and if I have I don’t registrate it.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
My current guild is good name is Proximo iam officer of this guild cause I have good raid experience. Its hard to leave this guild for me cause it was only one which I was on this realm before and also I like this guild our progress is 11/12 10 man and 7/12 25 man, but I must say we cant down LK and we have some troubles whit ppl they are still leaving and they are not coming in time which make me sick a bit. Iam working person which finish university and I have a time to come when I say or when I accept it on calendar but some ppl from our guild accept it and don’t come or show up. So the mostly thinks why iam going to leave it ppl are not attitude, not coming in time and its realy waistting of my time to be there. But i can say that the guild is very good only organization need to be better there but thats not my problem.

What previous guilds have you been in?
none

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
-

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
no I don’t have any

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
yes I have 1 rouge alt lvl 80, don’t raiding whit him so much first I wanna be good whit my priest.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Well I finish university of architectury so iam working now like architect in one company in Czech republic so my main hobbi is mostly architectury, history, culture, travelling, languages, and fotball which iam playing in my free time. Also doing a design graphic on some webpages. You can check my work on Facebook name is Dennis Drahovsky

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - none
Onyxia – 10 and 25 man done /on LK/
Blackwing Lair - none
Ahn'Qiraj - none
Naxxramas - none

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - none
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - none
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - none

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - done
Malygos 25 - done
Ulduar 10 – some
Ulduar 25 -some
ToC 10 normal - done
ToGC 10 heroic - done
ToC 25 normal -done
ToGC 25 heroic –
ICC 10 normal – 11/12
ICC 10 heroic -
ICC 25 normal – 7/12
ICC 25 heroic -
Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

I think nothink so much important for you, ive done some as you can see you will now which one I have from raids which I writte I ve done. Or you can check it on wowarmory which one will be for you interesting. Ive have titles /champion of the frozen waist/ of the Ashen Verdict/Night Fall/ that’s the one which ive done and are for me mostly important. Also have Glory of the heroe, and some achievements from ICC. Which can be for you interesting but nothink so much special.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
I can raid at any of this days cause I finish at work at 18:00 and then iam free for it .

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - using deadly boss mods
Omen -
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -

Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
just for my healing Quick heal2/ normal recount/ x-pearl/

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Ofc iam and also I can help cause I have a friend in Blizzard in Praque in their company which is sending me the best news and tips for raids which is very helpful.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
yes iam

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
trying to improve my professions, mostly time on AH selling items, or bossting other friends from guild or trying if I don’t know tacts for somethink to learn them quickly and also improving my stats.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
I have a lot of gold so its not problem for me iam using the best potions and flasks for raids. Mostly Flask of pure mojo. Potions for sp mostly, and ofc fish fest for me.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
Yes I have dual-spec MS:holy OS: discipline. This was my 2nd character my main was rouge but I don’t enjoy it a lot so I found out when I was reading some forums about healers that I will go for priest I like their spells. So I start to lvl priest when I hit him on lvl 80 which was in probably March 2010 I set him as my main. So I realy like to be a healer and trying to improve my self every time when it s need. Theres no problem for me to go OS on raids as well if you need but I mostly prefer a raid healing.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
Mostly to improve the best stats which are importatn for my class and spec. So as holy I go mainly for spirit, haste and sp. My gearing strategy I always to replace the lowest gear which is on me whit better one. That’s why iam trying to raid a lot to get the gear from lot or emblems or buy it from other way asap. Iam trying to improve the gear and get new asap. Also using a lot of forums and articles if somethink new show up where I can get it and which way I can get it. My friend is healping me whit it cause he is working for blizzard in Praque as graphic dessigner.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
Well as healer there is no rotation but iam using a strategy as holy priest
1-2x flash heal
2-1x circel of healing (after this you get 3 stacks for Serendipity which is important for your next spell great heal or prayer of healing which improve your haste and cast time for 36%
3- after using prayer of manding / which is good when somebody is whit low health it stop it and when the ppl get next dameg it will heal him automaticaly and jump to other person which is getting damage this is for 5stacks
4- using if needed great heal or mostly payer of healing which is mainly for raid healing when you get Serendipity on for 3 stack
This is my mainly spells which iam using as raid healer if there is need iam using others as well which are also powerfull as well like biding heal /which is healing me and the target person at the same time/
Divine hymn – using it mostly when all raid members are on low hp to full it up which is very helpfull
Iam trying also to be everytime on full mana so iam using mostly Shadow friend which tap your mana when he is attacking any target, also using Hymn of hope to tap all ppl which are using mana their mana.
Arcane torrent when is not in cd using to get mana as well
Mana burn very usefull spell as well for mana

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
Only one is my friend from Blizzard which is giving me and sending me the moslyt important news about wow and my class.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
iam Tailore max 450
And Skinning max 450
As tailor I can get nice enchates for clock and legs which I can put on my gear which improve my stats
Also I can creat a nice gear from some Totc reciep and ICC reciepe which I have
Skinning just improving main critical chance for 40

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Thy for giving a chance to apply for your guild and I hope if you will like my application I will be part of your team guild thy.
Iam using vent as well ofc just to let you know about it .

Armagedon

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Application Empty Re: [Declined] Application

Post  M. Fri May 28 2010, 16:03

Hi Denis,

I have a few questions that would answer some "quibbles" about this application

1. How long have you been playing on this char ?? type /played to find that info out (both total and at cuurent level plz)
2. On your raid experience you claim to have "done" Naxx & Malygos and "some" Ulduar, upon checking your raiding history via Armoury kind of tells a different story,
* You have only killed Saph and Kel in Naxx and do not appear to have killed any other bosses in Naxx25 and only 3 of the "wing" bosses in Naxx10.
* You also do not seem to have killed Malygos in a 25 man raid but have in a 10 man raid.
* Also only doing the first 4 bosses in Ulduar10 isnt quite the same as "some" in both 10 & 25 man raids
3. You alao seem to be lacking the rep to get the best shoulder and head enchants needed for raiding and being 20800/36000 Hated with sons of hodir isnt the best place to be so these need major work.
4. Your professions could be put to better use and I am not sure that taking skinning for some 40 crit bonus outweighs anything that alco-pop, chanting, JCing could give your char.
5. Have you logged out in a PVP setting as you seem to be using PVP Resi enchants on some of your gear.

I am not 100% sure on your gear/talents/glyphs/rotations are the best that they can be BUT I am sure the biblebashers can comment better on better than I could so I will bow down to their superior knowledge on this.

However with the ammount of negatives to this application along with the need to try ang blag us I dont think your yet at the level of raiding that we require as you have seemily missed lots of raid training from those earlier raid instances.

But GL with your App

M.

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Application Empty Application " Armagedon Holy Priest "

Post  Armagedon Fri May 28 2010, 16:17

Thank you for you answear there was a few missclick answears which i put sorry about that.

I hit lvl 80 on this char like on March 2010. I think i create this char like 1 year ago probably i was not plying on him a lot was leveling him slowly. After i hit lvl 80 i start to play a lot on him. The Gear is not so good i know it but it needs just time. And this char is new i dont have a lot of raids done on him yet i mean from TBC and classic thats why i dont have the experience from that one raids. But thy anyway for your answear

Denis

Armagedon

Back to top Go down

Post  Armagedon Fri May 28 2010, 16:51

Sorry forgot to writte you the time which i was playing on this char

Total timed played: 33days, 20hours
Time played on lvl 80 is: 13days, 21 hours

Armagedon

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Fri May 28 2010, 16:56

Armagedon wrote:Sorry forgot to writte you the time which i was playing on this char

Total timed played: 33days, 20hours
Time played on lvl 80 is: 13days, 21 hours

:///////

I've been with you in a few pugs on alts of mine, I was not impressed with A. Your attitude in /ra and B. Your ability to heal. I've also been in Durotar when you've been arguing with people in /s. Not a very good way to present yourself, imo.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
Only one is my friend from Blizzard which is giving me and sending me the moslyt important news about wow and my class.

Rofl. That's certainly one way of learning your class Rolling Eyes

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Ofc iam and also I can help cause I have a friend in Blizzard in Praque in their company which is sending me the best news and tips for raids which is very helpful.

Sorry, but really?

It's really all well and good having friends who work for Blizzard, if they do, but im 99.99% sure that they are not allowed to discuss unreleased stuff with the public or give hints and tips on encounters aka. "sending you the best news". Sure, breaking rules happens a lot, but really. Personally I just think that's a huge lie.

Last edited by Stylez on Fri May 28 2010, 17:18; edited 3 times in total
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Feyri Fri May 28 2010, 17:07

That alone indicates you do not have the amount of experience we require our raiders to have.

As you stated, you did not really raid with any other character.

Combined with the odd choice of Glyph of Inner Fire in your Holy spec, as well as some questionable gemming and enchanting strategy, the lack of UI screenshot does not help.

It's all nice to brag about some friend in Blizzard HQ, but I really don't see the connection between the questions asked and the answers you gave involving said friend.

I'm not entirely sure what's the point of picking up Skinning, yes it gives you crit, but other professions are much better suitable for the majority of raiding specs.

You've mentioned using Mana Burn, what benefit is there to use Mana Burn in Icecrown Citadel, except destroying your own mana pool for no good reason?

I'm sorry. I'm just not impressed one bit.

Feyri

Back to top Go down

Post  Armagedon Fri May 28 2010, 17:28

Well thy for answear. I will try to do my best to improve my self. And thy for your advice. Appreciate it a lot

PS: Stylez hm thats strange what are you saying about me m8 but i realy dont know you and i can say i was never ever whit you in raids so i dont know how you can say thinks like you said m8 iam 26 years old you 19 years old. Dont take this like offence but its realy makes me angry when ppl is telling somethink about me which is not true so think about it. You can ask a lot of ppl on my guild or even in trade if i do somethink to somebody or if i was not attitude, they will say no so probably your writttes are not true m8. And i was never ever staying on Durotar cause iam not doing any pvp and i was never ever speaking whit somebody there or being not attitude. And as i know if you dont have 100% information what are you going to writte dont writte it cause this what you writte about me its not true at all. Iam enjoying this game whitout never ever having problem whit somebody whit ppl which are on the same age as me, iam not kinda of kid which is not attitude and doing problems. Thats all what i can say to my defence. Its realy not polite from you m8.

Armagedon

Back to top Go down

Post  Velcio Fri May 28 2010, 17:30

Thanks for the application. Do mind that I'm not an officer.

Why are you sporting an Inner Fire glyph both in Holy and Discipline above other alternatives? One obvious alternative for Holy would be Guardian Spirit, regardless of playstyle.... Oh, where is the Circle of Healing glyph?

Why are you gemming and enchanting spirit so heavily? What was the last time you actually ran out of mana in a fight while properly using all of your regen CD's? Point-per-point, even at current gear levels, I would still presume intellect is in fact the better regen stat if you desperately need it, even with Holy Concentration factored in. The throughput upgrade from talents is nice, sure, but with proper gemming Spirit + SP or pure Spirit won't yield more results compared to Intellect + SP or pure Intellect. You get more regen via Int, can drop an Int gem compared to where you "couldn't" if you gem spirit, can swap in a SP gem instead, for example -> More regen and throughput. Though SP+Spirit is a great blue gem filler for bonuses if they're worth it. There are other examples in enchanting that are rather dubious for raiding as well.

You don't mention renew at all. Speccing into greater heal is dubious. Yes, it can hit within less than a GCD with Serenpidity up, but in reality it's going to be extremely rare in saving someone compared to just flash healing them - Or using empowered renew to get them from danger zone the instant you notice - or CoH, whatever - And while Gheal may be faster than flash heal, you're consuming the charge for something other than PoH, and there are a many great deal of ICC fights where you're simply doing it wrong if you keep casting flash heal.

You don't utilize your professions as well as you could either.

P.S Activision Blizzard doesn't have offices/studios in Prague, and I kind of doubt they out-source anything related to art or graphics.

Velcio

Back to top Go down

Post  Feyri Fri May 28 2010, 17:41

You've not shown the knowledge of your class we require from our members, in addition to numerous miss truths that are spread across the application. Combined with said gemming, glyphing and enchanting issues, and the lack of experience with raiding the level of content Bloodpack is currently attempting is only going to lead to one outcome -

Declined.

Feyri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down