Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pally + Rogue

Go down

Pally + Rogue Empty Pally + Rogue

Post  Stylah Thu May 22 2008, 22:37

Hey, I saw that it says "NOT recruiting" but the last date I saw is 2 months ago, so I wasn't sure if this still applys, so we thought we would apply, just in case you are in fact recruiting or if we have any chance, so here goes.

In-game name: Stylah
Class and spec: 50 11 0 Holy Paladin
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

Looking for a raid guild with the same progress as this one, end parts of SSC/TK. Also we have been looking for a while and this guild seemed right for us.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

Not that I know of, no.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

Migrated to Anachronos in march 08 from Darkmoon Faire. We joined Reprisal and failed the trial with them, wasn't given a reason either. Haven't been in a guild since.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

I've been playing WoW since late 2006, done some pre BC raiding on an old char and kara/gruul with it too. I love paladins ever since my ret pally twink and playing a ret pally on the blizz PTR, now I have a 70 holy pally I love them even more because of their godlike-ness and never dying Razz

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

I enjoy raiding a lot, it's my favorite part of WoW.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

Some pre bc raiding and kara/gruul on an old char. With this one I'm upto 5/6 SSC and P2 on Vashj, 3/4 TK and 1/5 MH.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?

Every raid day is fine for me.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

All necessary raiding add ons, pally ones and a couple extras.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

Doing dailies, leveling alts and hanging around in silvermoon. Will happily to go to heroics and other things, though.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?

Do dailies near enough everyday, grind strat/scholo with Sav and flog any stuff from there. I always have enough for raiding.

Additional things to add?

Prefer raiding with Sav.

In-game name: Savanna
Class and spec: Rogue, usually combat daggers 15 41 5, but sub at the moment due to doing pvp.
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

Looking for a raid guild with the same progress as this one, end parts of SSC/TK. Also we have been looking for a while and this guild seemed right for us.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

Don't think so, no.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

Migrated to Anachronos in march 08 from Darkmoon Faire. We joined Reprisal and failed the trial with them, wasn't given a reason either. Haven't been in a guild since.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

Same as Sty really. Did some raiding pre BC on my druid. Like rogues because of their high dps and stabstabness.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

I have a fair interest in it and I enjoy raiding.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

ZG and MC on my druid. Same as sty with BC raiding except for the 1/5 MH.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?

I can make every raid day easily, they're no problem.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

All necessary raiding add ons.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

Doing dailies, leveling alts and hanging around in silvermoon. Will happily to go to heroics and other things, though.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?

Yes, I do dailies and money grinding with Sty most of the time.

Additional things to add?

Prefer raiding with Sty.

Thanks for reading Smile

Stylah

Back to top Go down

Pally + Rogue Empty Re: Pally + Rogue

Post  Evilness Fri May 23 2008, 00:08

Thanks for your application. However, we are currently full on rogues and holy paladins. Check with us later on if there is a spot free. I hope you find a guild, take care and have fun.

Evilness

Back to top Go down