Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grazzon - Holy/disc priest

2 posters

Go down

Grazzon - Holy/disc priest Empty Grazzon - Holy/disc priest

Post  Grazzon Sun Jun 01 2008, 23:55

In-game name: Grazzon
Class and spec: Priest and holy/disc
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I am looking for a raiding guild and i heard that Bloodpack might be looking for a healer

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Don't know if i have, not remembering all the players i get to play with.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Waco - Left them cause i needed to be in a guild that was serious about raiding and they weren't at that time and i had a arguement with some of the players in the guild.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? I have been playing for almost 3 years now, Well i like playing a few classes, but i miss the healing part in the game, which i did pre-tbc with this toon in MC, BWL, Aq20/40 and ZG offc. TBC i have healed Kz, Gruul and some parts of ssc/tk, but on my other toons i have cleared Kz, Gruul, Magth, ZA, SSC, TK(3/4), MH (2 bosses) and BT (1 boss)

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I am very interested, i hate PvP so much, was on a PvP for almost 2 years, so i had my share of PvP encounters

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
Well my experience is stated above and yes i do heroics, but mostly the daily(Havn't been playing this toon for some time)

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? Yes i can make all your raid days and times aswell, not a problem at all.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Healbot, DBM, Omen(Always updated), Incubator(Timer for respawns)

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Well atm i am going home with a bad back, which i might have to go into surgery at some point, so untill then i am home every day, which means i am doing dailies and such.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yeah i got my Warlock, Druid and hunter to go and grind and do dailies for me, so that ain't a problem at all.

Additional things to add? NOthing rly to add. i know my healing gear isn't the best, but having rly been healing specced for ages with this toon.

Grazzon

Back to top Go down

Grazzon - Holy/disc priest Empty Re: Grazzon - Holy/disc priest

Post  Grazzon Sun Jun 01 2008, 23:56

Forgot my armory profile on it ^^

But after i respecced back to holy/disc i have around 1.3k healing

Grazzon

Back to top Go down

Post  Grazzon Sun Jun 01 2008, 23:57

Why don't it show.

sry if i am spamming it a bit. ^^

Grazzon

Back to top Go down

Post  Coly Mon Jun 02 2008, 00:00

Why don't it show.

sry if i am spamming it a bit. ^^

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Grazzon

Dont know why it isn't working for you. Perhaps you did [url=http://][/url] and forgot to add text? (i've done that a few times)
Coly
Coly

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:04

Thanks for your application, however your gear is not up to our lvl of raiding. You have some dps gear on , gear not enchanted not gemed and 1300 heal is no where near what we seek. So i am forced to decline your application. I hope you find a guild that suits you. Thanks again and have fun.

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down