Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Squired, Rattlehead, Lucina - Applying on Lock plx

+10
Andromalius
Themessiah
Brodié
Aires
Lost
Kareha
Noc
Finde
Galbatorix
Squired
14 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Squired, Rattlehead, Lucina - Applying on Lock plx Empty [Accepted]Squired, Rattlehead, Lucina - Applying on Lock plx

Post  Squired Tue Jul 01 2008, 16:32

In-game name:
Rattlehead (lock), Squired (rogue), Lucina (priest)

Class and spec:
Rattlehead (Destruction), Squired (Combat), Lucina (Holy)

Armory link:
Rattlehead: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Rattlehead
Squired: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Squired
Lucina: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Lucina
* My rogues gear will probably show the mix of PVP and PVE gear I wear for Battlegrounds. But I have Full T5, 1 T6. I'll try get the armory to show my full gear though Smile My rogue, when raid buffed of course, pumps out about 1600 - 1800 DPS in sword spec. 2100 - 2500 with the Bloodboil enrage!

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I have recently left the guild that I was in for ages and am looking for something a little more relaxed, where I can have some fun with my mates Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Leonia is the missus, Galbatorix is my RL bitch... I mean best mate, and Deatharon is my online bitch... I mean mate Wink - Hopefully some vouched there, also I've done some heroics with a few of your members mostly on lock and priest, healed Rhiannon's mad kamikaze style Shattered Halls run once on my priest! Wink

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
DoT Com - Nothing bad to say, I left DoT Com only because my RL clashes way too much with raiding on the scale that we did, also I was an officer and the stress on that was insane. In the end I stopped having fun, was moody when I was online and it had an impact on my performance in raids. Because of this I left in search of something a little more relaxed for me and somewhere where I can have a laugh most of the time. Not to say I wont take it seriously, but less stress if that makes sense Smile

Before that on this server I was in 3 guilds which basically disbanded and changed names 3 times being Abused at the end. I left this guild because in totally honesty it sucked and it disbanded again just as we were starting to get somewhere with steady members. After this I stopped playing WoW for 3 months as I thought I would achieved all I would this expansion, which was a major let down after what I had done Pre-TBC

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
Well, Ive played WoW since day one. I started off as an undead warrior which for some reason I deleted at level 43 and started again lol. I rushed leveling my rogue and pretty much caught all my mates up. At the time were in a mates guild which was social and just for us to muck about. After a while I started raiding. I joined a guild with another RL mate called Praetorians (this was on Silvermoon server). With them I ripped through MC and BWL but the raiding was hardcore, 7 days a week most weeks. Free transfers came up to goto Anachronos which me and a few other did (Galbatorix on his drood was one of em). I joined a guild called Moral Decay which then became Never Forgotten. We rebuilt our player base and ended up getting into AQ40 and doing really well. Out of the blue the guild disbanded. Still to this day don't know why, the officers and GM disbanded and transferred server. So I joined a guild called Vengeance. With this guild I finished off AQ40 and did upto the 4 horseman bosses in Naxx. TBC came along and all the new guys in the guild got booted due to it going from 40 man to 25 man. Was annoying but fair enough, most of the members had been in the guild when it started over a year before I joined. Thats basically my history and guilds and progress Pre TBC.

My Progress as a summary with TBC included is as follows:

PreTBC
ZG - Cleared (Rogue and Lock)
AQ20 - Cleared (Rogue and Lock)
MC - Cleared (Rogue and Lock)
BWL - Cleared (Rogue and Lock)
AQ40 - Cleared (Rogue)
Naxx - Upto the 4 Horseman (Rogue)

TBC
KZ - Cleared (Rogue, Lock and Priest)
ZA - Cleared (Rogue, Lock and Priest)
SSC - Cleared (Rogue, couple of bosses on Lock and Priest)
TK - Cleared (Rogue, couple of bosses on Lock and Priest)
MH - Cleared (Rogue, couple of bosses on Lock and Priest)
BT - Killed upto and including Gurtogg Blood Boil, few tries at RoS (Rogue)
* I have Champion of the Noob and Handjob of A'dal on my rogue ! Wink

Why I picked my classes... When I had my warrior I saw rogues doing insane DPS, even at lower level and that was the reason I rolled warrior. My initial thoughts was that they would be THE melee DPS class. Instead, they turned out to be support DPS and insane tanks! I rolled rogue and never looked back - As for spec, I've played a few spec and Combat Swords is the best by far for DPS but I'm currently fist specced on it basicly because I have the weps to swap when ever I want and these fists look cool, plus as I retired my rogue from raiding, I'm trying to get as much AP and Crit with a PVE build as I can. I also enjoy PVPing on my rogue. His PVP gear is ok, I have 2 pieces of S3, 1 S2 and 2 S1 - As you can see from that I'm not a major PVPer but I can hold my own Smile

My lock was my first proper alt. I wanted a caster dps and the dark sinister side of a lock appealed to me - There's nothing more evil than an Undead Warlock Razz I've raided with him in PreTBC and in TBC and I think I know him quite well by now. Although you might look at my spell hit and say "lol" - Yes I know it needs some work but thats because it's not really been used for any major raiding Smile

Priest, well she was Leonia's but she wanted a blood elf so she gave it me. At the time it was a shadow priest but I already had a lock so I specced it holy. There's only one true shadow DPS class so why have the cheap knock off? I've had the priest since last year and have built up all its holy gear. I've raid healed on it and have always done well. Doesn't get played so much anymore though basically because I never have anything worth doing on it Razz

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

Well as you can see from above I love raiding and I;ve done a hell of a lot of it

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
I spoke to Deatharon about this earlier. And in honesty I'm not going to be your most active raider for the time being. There is a lot of stuff in RL that basically has to come first. I wouldn't like to say I can raid x times a week. But as you can see from what I have done I am an active raider and would attend everything I could. Would rather be honest now then do like a lot do and say "Yep I can raid 24 hours a day 7 days a week!" and never show up Wink

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Omen, SW Stats, Bartender, XPerl, Big Wigs, Spam Me Not, Proximo, and WoW Texas Hold Em! - Yeah theyre not all PVE but thats everything I use a standard raider. Obviously as a raid leader I use other stuff to keep an eye on raid mana, hp and sheep pops etc as well as cool down timers.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
This is pretty much the only game I play apart from the odd game of Counterstrike Razz So yeah I will be on outside raid times. I have another alt which I'm leveling and I plan to get him some gear before WotLK. I PVP, mess about in heroics, sometimes even log on just to chat away.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
My rogue, he has 88 bag slots total (Yes slacker I know, but I'm a rogue! I don't need anymore!). Right now, 73 Slots of my bags are filled with raid buff food, pots, resistance gear, high stam gear, gear for trash, gear for bosses, boss specific gear you name it lol. I generally come to a raid with 5 crafted flasks, 1 illidari flask, 20 agi potions, 20 fortitude potions, 10 Strength scrolls, 10 Agility Scrolls, 20 sharpening stones, 20 of each type of poison, 40 bandages, 20 health pots, 20 thistle tea, 20 agi food, 20 ap food, 20 stam food and 20 hit food. This would be the same for any of my characters - I restock in between every raid so I'm always full prepared. As for cash to support all this, I generally make my own stuff but anything I need to buy is np, im a JCer so money is pretty easy not to mention how easy dailies are for cash these days Smile

Additional things to add?
Well, all this has been about my character and nothing about me. So here goes:
My name is Dave. I'm from Manchester in England UK. I'm 23 years young. I've played guitar since I was 10 years old and have been playing games since I was 4 (Good ol' days of the Master System and Nes). I'm into a variety of music but my favorite is 80s thrash (Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Anthrax etc etc). I'm currently an unemployed bum but as a profession I am Business Analyst and Database Designer - I'm the geek of the business! I'm a Manchester City fan for those of you who follow football, and a San Antonio Spurs fan for those who follow basketball.

Additional things about my character that may be of use. I have 375 Jewel crafting (I know all but 2 rare recipes, and I can make every epic gem), 375 Enchanting although my recipes are shockingly bad I pretty much know the exalted rep ones and thats it, 375 cooking and I can make all but 2 cooking recipes, and a 362 skill fisherman - its just so boring! Razz.

As for Ventrilo and raids, I have a Mic and I'm very vocal. Tactics, I know all tactics for every boss in all instances from Sunwell from rogue point of view especially but with a general knowledge of all classes.

Okey, I think my wall of text has gone on for long enough Smile

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from you soon.

Dave
Squired
Squired

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Squired, Rattlehead, Lucina - Applying on Lock plx Empty Re: [Accepted]Squired, Rattlehead, Lucina - Applying on Lock plx

Post  Galbatorix Tue Jul 01 2008, 16:42

i think u will find he is actually my bitch...

he is ugly and has a weirdy beard on most occasions, but dont hold that against him too much, i have known him for a long time but that hasnt put me off him too much...

played the game with him from the beginning - he knows his chars and the game inside out, he has insane dmg on his rogue, his lock is geared well for where we up to - could do with more hit like he said but wont take too much - he is a very nice guy and very good at what he does - id vouch for him (as long as he doesnt post any pix of himself on the forum thread cos it would break my comp monitor)

..../vouch
Galbatorix
Galbatorix

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Squired, Rattlehead, Lucina - Applying on Lock plx Empty Re: [Accepted]Squired, Rattlehead, Lucina - Applying on Lock plx

Post  Finde Tue Jul 01 2008, 17:28

Nice app, the only thing that i will voice my opinion about is your hit rating, which i think you know needs work on.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Squired Tue Jul 01 2008, 17:35

Certainly do, would probably spec affliction to for the time being and re-gem for some hit at loss of crit.
Squired
Squired

Back to top Go down

Post  Noc Tue Jul 01 2008, 18:19

I totally vouch for Squired !
Great app btw m8 Very Happy

I've known Squired for a while now funny guy, knows the classes he plays well and you can have idiotic / intellectual conversations with him :p

p.s. Text you in-game, bitch ~_O
Noc
Noc

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha Tue Jul 01 2008, 18:32

Nice app.
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:06

Let this be an example for everyone that wants to apply in the future - thanks for putting so much effort in Very Happy

Lost

Back to top Go down

Post  Aires Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:10

Wow, that's a nice apply! Good luck getting in! Smile

Aires

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodié Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:18

To sum up...i taught him everything he knows Smile But serouisly...putting away the fact hes my boyfriend...hes very good at the characters he makes, he makes sure he knows about them (thats why he never interferes with my paladin) and hes very friendly and also seems to fit in well anywhere he goes...

Good asset to the guild and might also give Andro some competion for my affections Smile haha

Good Luck babe!
Brodié
Brodié

Back to top Go down

Post  Themessiah Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:32

hey m8 nice application

/vouch for this dude lol

hopefully see ya in here soon
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromalius Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:37

vouch! nice guy, and i dont want to be the only one who didnt :p
Andromalius
Andromalius

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:45

Very nice app, friendly guy Smile.

Welcome!

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovualim Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:47

Very good application:),make me think about the one i made and a little put me in shame Razz

good luck Very Happy

Sovualim

Back to top Go down

Post  Leztat Tue Jul 01 2008, 20:15

totally has my support, good ole pretorian days Very Happy
Leztat
Leztat

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Tue Jul 01 2008, 23:19

Yea prime example of how a perfect app is Smile Cu soon I hope Smile
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down