Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] warlock

Go down

[Declined] warlock Empty [Declined] warlock

Post  Sicknes Mon Jul 14 2008, 21:50

Hello !

In-game name:Sicknes
Class and spec:Warlock Destruction for pve atm im SL SL specced just for pvp since im looking for a guild atm and just sending time with pvp fun Very Happy
Armory link ( pvp gear on me atm ) but also i can link my pve gear in game. As pve gear information: Got 1000 spell up
%20 crit
105 hit rating
Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I got my friend Erky in Bloodpack and i enjoy raiding.Also i talked with Erky and told him that my gear is not that good enough but he said np bro you can come to karazhan ZA gruul maggy as gearing up yourself since you are online most of the time so it wont be a problem for you.And yes i can join to every single raid at every single time schedule.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Erky Very Happy

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Atm im in a guild named physical risk but im here just for spending time i want some seroious raiding.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

Im playing this game since it got released in turkey which makes me a wow player for like 3 years.

I also got some alts got a 70 hunter 70 warrior and a 70 shaman but i stopped after i got hacked i raided all instanced but nax before tbc release and after tbc i did gruul maggy ssc tk kz while the raiding status average was at SSC TK level.( Not counting hardcore guilds which got boosted by lovers. Razz )

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Well tbh i enjoy raiding much.I can handle wipes easyly since farming and demorolization is not one of my problems.I just want to raid like a freak. Very Happy

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

I also wrote about my pve experiance in my history title.And yes i farm heroic if i find the right team.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
All of the raid times are suitable for me.Tell me the raid time and i will be there.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Deadly boss mod.Ctra if required.Omen updated as alwayz and dps meter.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Im up for heroic instances and pvp mostly.Ah i also farm stuff for raid.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
I can garantee you that i will bring all of the consumables for serious raids and boss tries.Getting consumables and spending time in dungeon clearing or wiping or cybering is not one of my problems since i enjoy raiding.I enjoy that 24 people in my raid that focuses on something with me and that makes me really joyfull to the game.

Additional things to add?
Hmnn im a WWE fan:D.My real name is Ismet im from turkey and im more like a mutual guy so you wont have any problems while spending time with me.

Thank you for reading this and spending your 3.5 minute from your life. Very Happy

Sicknes

Back to top Go down

[Declined] warlock Empty Re: [Declined] warlock

Post  Finde Mon Jul 14 2008, 22:19

Hello Sickness,
How far into Serperntshrine Cavern & Tempest Keep did you get to, on what character, was it on this server and if yes with what guild?
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sicknes Tue Jul 15 2008, 00:12

SSC 2 boss TK 1 boss with my shammy
server dunemaul
guild hajnal
after hacked Crying or Very sad

Sicknes

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Tue Jul 15 2008, 02:02

Hello again Sicknes,
We regret to inform you that we will have to decline your application as you currently do not have the gear level or raid experience which we desire from new members.
Thank you for the time spent writing this application, as it is appreciated Smile

Finde.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down