Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Derbs - Holy Paladin (xfer)

5 posters

Go down

[Declined] Derbs - Holy Paladin (xfer) Empty [Declined] Derbs - Holy Paladin (xfer)

Post  Derbs Mon Aug 04 2008, 08:11

In-game name: Derbs
Class and spec: Holy - 50/11/0
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellfire&n=Derbs

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Recently my last guild on hellfire disband and without raids the game has been kinda dull. I know both krazy and naralie and after talking to them on vent i decided to apply :>

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Krazy and Naralie, i did use to be on anachronos a while back where i was in Made.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Anachronos - Made, Hellfire - Semper Fi (Guild Disband), Artifact (Some members from artifact created dont do any 25 man raids.)

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
Nope

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
Ive played since release first playing a hunter pre tbc which i raided and pvped on Smile got through mc, bwl and AQ. Always wanted a paladin though but hated the thought of playing an alliance character so when tbc came out leveled a paladin and have played it as a main since. Ive cleared alot of content and would say im experienced when its comes to raiding. Play as holy as i enjoy healing in raids and pvp and was something new after playing my hunter pre tbc Smile Ive also played pvp to a high level getting gladiator in season 2 with kenny back when i was on anachronos Very Happy also currently on hellfire my 5v5 team is currently ranked 5th.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Well playing a healing class without raids i find very boring, and doing just arena gets dull too ^.^

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

Pre TBC
ZG-Cleared
MC-Cleared
BWL-Cleared
AQ-Cleared

TBC
All Heroics done
Kara - clear
Gruul - Clear
Mag - Clear
TK - Clear
SSC - Clear
BT - Clear
MH - Clear

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
Except Tuesdays its all good also work saturday nights but i believe that is not your raid day?

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Omen, DBM, Grid, Clique, These are the basic addons i use which i find it alot easier to heal with also reducing overhealing by alot Very Happy

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Im sure ill be pvping/doing heroics Very Happy Ill be looking for arena partners when i move also Razz

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Yea had no problem with it so far got alot of consumables already saved up Very Happy

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup?
Well Xtra healer + blessings Razz unless your tank dont need healing?

Additional things to add?
Im on holiday for a week so wont be able to see your replys i get back next monday but ill check as soon as im back Very Happy
Also if accepted i would like to raid frequently which i know odviously can be a problem if your current healers are really active, i dont want to be stuck on standby frequently as i would be leaving behind a good 5v5 etc ^.^ Hope it dont sound rude because i dont mean it to be at all Very Happy

Derbs

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Derbs - Holy Paladin (xfer) Empty Re: [Declined] Derbs - Holy Paladin (xfer)

Post  Risen Mon Aug 04 2008, 09:52

You were in Made? Under a different name? Because I'm sorry, but I don't remember you from there myself

EDIT: I'm guessing you were Derby?

EDIT #2: Forgot to add, I'll also vouch for this guy as I had notbhing but good experiences with him in Made.

Last edited by Risen on Mon Aug 04 2008, 17:46; edited 1 time in total

Risen

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Derbs - Holy Paladin (xfer) Empty Re: [Declined] Derbs - Holy Paladin (xfer)

Post  Derbs Mon Aug 04 2008, 11:35

Yea i was Razz

Also i use different gear depending on encounters for example i have more mana effecient gear where i lose some + healing around 60-80 and i get around 160 mp5 in combat. Also have some spell haste gear too :>

Derbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Hekatez Mon Aug 04 2008, 16:06

this guy is a top player totally pro in all aspects he knows his stuff and is maybe the best pally i know he will be a great addition to this guild

Hekatez

Back to top Go down

Post  Naralie Mon Aug 04 2008, 16:16

best paladin i've ever played with both in pvp and out of it. always turns up prepared with consumables and focus. as you can see he's a bit of a pvp freak which, from what i've seen, has given him extremely fast reflexes - you won't catch him standing in fires! he's a geniune guy who is always pleasant, honest and up for a laugh. would love it if he got in : D
Naralie
Naralie

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Aug 04 2008, 17:49

Hello Derbs,
I'm sorry to say but we've got another Holy Paladin pending a trial at the moment, so i'm forced to decline your application based on having too many Holydins in our ranks. Should something come up i may be in touch!

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down