Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Holy paladin

Go down

[Declined] Holy paladin Empty [Declined] Holy paladin

Post  Anathy Sat Aug 02 2008, 19:50

In-game name: Anathy
Class and spec: Holy Paladin
Armory link: I'm not sure it has updated yet, if not, it'll prob just show my crappy Ret gear, hopefully not!

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
My best friend is in the guild, and I've got to know some of the members, and I really like them, they're fun and very nice to talk to, I usually have problems speaking over VT as I'm very shy Embarassed
But the main reason is because I went on a raid with BP once, some may remember me from The Eye on Voidreaver, I ninja'd your T5 shoulders :> (Thanks once again) Anyways, it was a really nice raid, and I'd like to experience more of that.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Naralie and me are very good friends, hopefully she'll vouch for me! Played with Themessiah and Andromalius aswell, dunno 'bout them but I consider them as friends :p Very nice people. Aswell as been in a raid as I said before, but I don't "know" many of them, but they were very nice aswell ^^

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
I'm currently in Dark Secrets, and I'm "planning" to leave as I wanna raid with some more "friendly" people, of course Dark Secrets is very friendly, but had more fun on your raid than ours. "Planning to leave" really sounds like an evul plot...

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No I do not.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I've been playing since 2005 me thinks, not sure.. But I've started playing as a Warrior named Rakmogh, pre-tbc. Didn't do any 40 man raids with him, just 1st boss in MC (Loads of fun those raids) and of course I've been to ZG, best instance ever! Later on I started lvling a rogue, bit before tbc, as I wanted to try out a DPS class, and I prefer melee DPS instead of casters. It's 70 now and called Reveries, also known as Snéaky before name change, it's on an inactive account though. Have some random chars on that account aswell, but Rakmogh has been deleted, /salute. Now my luffly character is called Anathy, my holy paladin, and I just love healing with her. Probably more fun than dps and tanking, though I still like both of those ^^

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Raiding is the most fun about WoW, I love raiding.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
I've done every raid in tbc except BT and Sunwell (ofc), haven't downed Vashj in SSC though, but I have tried her, and know the tactics. Only done Voidreaver in The Eye. Done the 2 first bosses in Hyjal, and that's about it. Oh and haven't done all of ZA yet, but hopefully I will Smile

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
As for now during summer vacation, every raid most likely. But I'm not sure when school starts again, I've had alot of problem in school before because of rather playing WoW than taking care of school, but I'm not gonna let that happen this time, hopefully I'll still be able to attend to some raids.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
DeadlyBoss mod, Omen, X-perl (if that counts, lovely raid frames). Those are the ones I can think of, probably have some more, and always willing to download the ones that are required in a guild.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Leveling alts, doing dailies, heroics, or just log on to chat with friends. Most of the time I'm online, but sometimes I log of to play some Guitar Hero 3, I just rock so hard that the house is bouncing! (with the "missing" sound y'know)

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup?
I'm always happy, and I like to do jokes, when I've got to know people. I could say I'm a pretty good healer, don't wanna be the one that says "I r leet, take me for da raid or you phail mmhkay". But pretty good at keeping people alive ;p

Additional things to add? Embarassed Embarassed My real life name is Jesper, I live in sweden, how feminine I may be, I'm still a guy, sorry if I confuse you. Not gay though, and of course nothing against them either. Neither a racist! I'm only 16 years old, but I'm not immature, my english understanding is good enough to understand Andromalius, so you're the one to judge ;p If there's a word I don't understand, I will find a way to know what it means ^^

Anathy

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Holy paladin Empty Forgot to add

Post  Anathy Sat Aug 02 2008, 19:55

Just wanted to add that I know I have a poor ammount of mp5, but I'm more of a "critadin".

Anathy

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Holy paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Holy paladin

Post  Finde Sat Aug 02 2008, 20:32

Hello Anathy,
Sorry to inform you, but we closed recruitment earlier today, thank you for putting in the effort to write an application though, and goodluck in the future Smile

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Holy paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Holy paladin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down