Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daroth - MM - hunter

3 posters

Go down

Daroth - MM - hunter Empty Daroth - MM - hunter

Post  daroth Fri Jan 25 2008, 23:19

In-game name: Daroth
Class and spec: Hunter - Marksman, Experimenting atm.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Daroth - i think, i found 3 of my name on this server all orc hunters :p lol. well thats the most recent guild i have been in Smile

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
i just want to raid instances and talk to people instead of questing all the time and doing nothing :p

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? havent got anyone - did SL though with Found

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Nutcases united - wanted to raid instances
Phoenix fire - was just falling apart, had 5 people leaving each day

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
i have been Playing approximately 1 year, like my class and spec because i like doing dps, it was my first char that i liked, and its pretty fun, like my spec mainly because of the 'big' crits

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Extremely, not done any TBC raid instances yet, so hopefully i can do in future Smile

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) Well as of yet i have been in no TBC raid instances - however before tbc i when into MC a couple of times and ZG a couple.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
Quite alot of time - 2h each weeknight (mon - fri) and almost all day weekends

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
SWstats if you can call that PvE and GEM

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Questing - PvP'ing - running my brother through instances (unfortunately) - instances norm or heroic

Additional things to add?
Nope, just GL on the raids
P.S almost attuned to kara - just got last key fragment left to get in bot but am finding it difficult to get a group

daroth

Back to top Go down

Daroth - MM - hunter Empty Re: Daroth - MM - hunter

Post  Kareha Sat Jan 26 2008, 01:04

Hi Daroth

Many thanks for the application, I'll ask the officers to take a look at your application and will contact you as quickly as possible.

Rgds

Kareha

GM of Bloodpack
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sat Jan 26 2008, 19:06

Daroth's decided to join back up with his rl friends in Nutcases United and progress through kara with them, so good luck to him Smile Application closed.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down