Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovualim<hunter>

+2
Finde
Sovualim
6 posters

Go down

Sovualim<hunter> Empty Sovualim<hunter>

Post  Sovualim Wed May 14 2008, 13:11

In game name:Sovualim

Class:Hunter

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Sovualim

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?:I dont know much about the guild becuase i am new to this realm only joined here a few weeks ago but i was very impressived from the post a officer made at blizzard forum and i think this will be the right place for me

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?:I dont think so i am a little new to this realm as i already said

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you -used to be in cold logic but i left it ,it was to hardcore for me

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in game-i used to play for a very long time a warrior tank that was my main with it i cleared all tk but kael and ssc all of it but becuase of friends i moved my hunter alt here which is my main now with it i also have clear evrything at ssc and tk but kael and one boss at mount of hyjl i like playing my hunter and the spec i use becuase a nice rotations of attacks i make, make a killing damage and bm is great fun trap is also not bad Smile

Raiding-

How interested are you in PvE raiding?Very,it always been a very big part of my wow gaming.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)ssc all tk all but kael and evrything before it aswell as a hunter and a main tank warrior

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?3+ days a week

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?Omen,bigwigs,recount,atlas.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?:this is most of the reason i want to join here while playing with cold logic they only log in for raids i would like to do quests with guild members maybe some pvp dailys or just get drunk and laugh passing the time Wink

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?Never been a problem doing all the dailys evryday always useing best enchants gems and what else you name it:),

Additional things to add?I hope the application is good enough and easy to read if anyone would like to ask me a question ingame they are more then welcome^^

Sovualim

Back to top Go down

Sovualim<hunter> Empty Re: Sovualim<hunter>

Post  Finde Wed May 14 2008, 14:16

What server did you transfer from? Smile
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness Wed May 14 2008, 14:24

our raiding days and time are :

thursday = 19:30 - 23:00
Friday = 19:30 - 23:00 or sometimes up to 24:00
sunday = 19:30 - 23:00
tuesday = 19:30 - 23:00

are you 100% sure that you can attend at least 3 days of those and stay till the end of the raid ?
you need to know that you will be on trial period for 2 weeks, so you will have to attend 5 raids out of 8 to pass the trial period and also contain 10/17 raid attendance every month. Can you do that ? if yes then i will consider your application and talk to the other officers. if you can't then i truly wish you all the best and the good luck in finding another guild that suits you.

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodié Wed May 14 2008, 14:28

Hunter Class Leader will get back to yourself regarding your application. All the best of Luck
Brodié
Brodié

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Wed May 14 2008, 14:39

What was 'too hardcore' about cold logic? Could you please explain this to us?
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovualim Wed May 14 2008, 15:27

Hey,i think i can stand in these terms raiding times and days.

I came from Dragonblight and about what was to hardcore at cold logic is that all what they were active for was raids its all they did i want to have fun with the guild i join to not only at raids like doing for fun heroics maybe a little pvp and laugh on this and that.

thanks for the fast reply aswell i did not think it can be so fast Smile

Sovualim

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodié Wed May 14 2008, 15:30

Ok well we are reviewing the applications we have recived. Our Hunter CL will decide shortly...Good Luck with your apply
Brodié
Brodié

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoraya Wed May 14 2008, 15:40

Gear/spec is good enough, and it's nice that you already have T5 experience Smile

If you're sure our raid times are good for you, I'd say welcome aboard.

~Huntard CL Rolling Eyes
Zoraya
Zoraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down