Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Warrior app (Fury)

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Warrior app (Fury) Empty [Declined] Warrior app (Fury)

Post  Simonn Mon Oct 13 2008, 21:31

In-game name:
Class and spec: Warrior , fury, got 5/5 in axe spec for the extra +5% crit (so much fun.) Very Happy
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I think I have played with a copple in heroics not too much though , I have played with Echo in SSC before a while back.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Used too be in a guild called monstrous regiment was really a start up guild for me , then i joined Pew Pew Bunnies this has been my rading guild , 25 mans ect. I am planning on leaving because there are some serious issues with the GM at the moment we are not doing 25 man raids and I am just not finding it as fun anymore =(

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
nah Very Happy

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I have a 64 warrior in ally ( don't play him at-all anymore) , have a 62 rogue which i really just pvp on find rogues very run for pvp Smile and ofc my main which i just use for pve.
I have been playing for about a year nd half now. I like playing my char and class because of the crit chance, makes it fun stuff :p Also like tanking in 10 -man raids , not so keen on 25 man raids

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Very, I am looking forward too the LK coming out more rading ect , I just need a good guild too raid with ;D
How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
hmm done a few pre TBC raids MC , AQ 20 - 40 Done all heroics i belive , have only really reached t5 content never really stepped into t6 content.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
I can make most days though fridays i sometimes can't

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

Omen DBM mostly.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
No i play alot of the time not just for raids have a few RL mates on here.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?

Yes Smile

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup?
I have spent 5/5 talents in Improved demoralizing shout , this reduces damage by i belive 8% I always use this in raids on mobs and bosses Smile

Additional things to add?

Real name - simon, live in England am 17 , and thanks for looking at ma app Very Happy

Simonn

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Warrior app (Fury) Empty Warrior app

Post  Jaffaass Mon Oct 13 2008, 21:34

Sorry i actually forgot too mention my user name in game???

It's (jaffaass)

My link didn't come up either

Jaffaass

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Warrior app (Fury) Empty Re: [Declined] Warrior app (Fury)

Post  Tigarius Mon Oct 13 2008, 21:51

Tigarius
Tigarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Tue Oct 14 2008, 00:05

I'm sorry your gear isnt up to standards, next to the fact we arent recruiting.
Cheers

Found
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down