Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubblespike - Gogg Paladin application

Go down

Bubblespike - Gogg Paladin application Empty Bubblespike - Gogg Paladin application

Post  Bubblesp Fri Feb 08 2008, 11:01

In-game name: Bubblespike
Class and spec: Paladin, protection spec (0/49/12)
Armory link:
(for some reason, my profile has never showed me as a Gogg member, TSC was my last guild before Gogg).

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
A merge with Bloodpack is the only way to move Gogg forward to 25-man raiding and multiple 10-man raids/week.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Sadly no one, only my Gogg fellas.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Slackers with my rogue, with this character The Sunshine Club (casual raiding) and Gogg.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
Ive played since march 2005, raided up to Emperors in Aq40 and first boss (instructor Raz) in Naxx as a rogue, in a guild called Slackers.
Played this paladin since TBC release, went protection soon after I hit lvl 70 and have never looked back.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
What else can you do with 49 talent points in protection (I guess I could AoE tank Vandar + marshals in AV, but that´s about all you can do in pvp)? =)

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
Tanked heroics, Tanked/off-tanked/back-up healed Kara.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
Mon-Thu I log on about 18.30-19.30, can play to about 23.30-0.00 (all server time) if raiding.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Ktm threatmeter, dmg meter, Ctraid assist, Recap

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Doing daily quests, PuG heroics, guild heroics, farming, standing in Shatt chatting with ppl.

Additional things to add?
No, I wont spec holy, although I got a heal set (1100+ to heal iirc) for back up healing when Im not tanking something.

/Bubblespike

Bubblesp

Back to top Go down