Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Holy Paladin Application

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Holy Paladin Application Empty [Accepted] Holy Paladin Application

Post  Aranacul Fri Oct 03 2008, 12:03

In-game name: Aranacule
Class and spec: Paladin - Holy
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I have been following the progress of Bloodpack over the past few weeks and it has come to my attention that you have a steady raid progress and a mature raiding team and i wish to be a part of that Razz

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Themessiah

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

I leveled as a hunter in BodyCount and also leveled my paladin and a mage along side. I ended up leaving BodyCount because of the guild disbanding and then joined LazyBones where i have been up to date. I am leaving LazyBones due to lack of raids and 75% of raids being canceled due to lack of people wanting to make any progess.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No i don't.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

I started playing WoW just coming up on 2 years ago as a MM hunter, i leveled from around level 8 with Themessiah right through to 70 and then decided to roll and paladin and then a mage. Once i got my paladin to level 70 i ended up doing a respec to holy from prot and i found the Class and Spec that i enjoyed playing the most out of any other. I have raided with both my Hunter and my Paladin and have cleared all T5 instances (apart from Kael as i wasn't online the day they downed him).
I have raided MH and BT on both my Paladin and my Hunter and have taken part in all fights in BT up to RoS.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? PvE raiding is the reason i started playing WoW. I watched some videos online of raids and thought "I could do that" so i bought the game and started playing. I have raided with both my paladin and my hunter and have seen alot of encounters and new bosses.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) I started playing after the Burning Crusade was released so although i have had a go at the pre-tbc raids i don't have any real experience.
I have cleared all T4 raids numerous times along with TK and SSC. I have cleared MH on both my Paladin and Hunter and have done the first 6 bosses of BT on both chars.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? I am a total wow addict so i am online almost all the time so i can make all raid times.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? I have a wide selection of raiding addons so it would be a massive list if i were to list them all, but i use Omen, BigWgs, Pallypower and a few other healing related addons.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? As i said above i am an Addict so if i am not online on my pally i am on my hunter or mage lol

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes i have 4 lvl 70's to do dails on so that isn't a problem.

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? well i have alot of knowledge of raiding on my hunter and my paladin alike. I make a point to spend time reading up on tactics and always come to raids with the apropriate food buffs/elixirs/flasks/oils and what ever else i may need for the certain boss fights at hand. I have a strong mind when it comes to meeting a goal and don't give up when it goes wrong over an over. There is always room for improvment no matter who you are and you learn by your mistakes and make sure they don't come back and bite u on ur ass in the future.

Additional things to add? When you look at my gear it is on the low side yet i am working on that and aim to get a few pieces from Badges Rewards over the next week or so. I am a dedicated member of a team and hope that this application gives an idea of the kind of person i am. I hope this is enough to give me a chance of a trail, thanks for reading. Arancule (healadin)

Aranacul

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy Paladin Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin Application

Post  Aranacul Fri Oct 03 2008, 12:09

Oh i forgot to add that i have full shadow res gear for the Mother fight. I have 290 shadow res unbuffed

Aranacul

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy Paladin Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin Application

Post  Found Fri Oct 03 2008, 12:14

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Aranacule

Geloj isn't gonna be happy his healers will be switching clown We'll review your app and will get back to you shortly.
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Themessiah Fri Oct 03 2008, 13:53

well ok i willl /vouch 150% for this guy ive known him for like forever and is a very good friend of mine

was talking with rhia and kar about this guy yesterday so will leave it to them
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha Fri Oct 03 2008, 14:36

Nice application, now I'm not one of the officers but I was asked to take a look at you and offer my thoughts, so here they are:

Gear - like you said it does need some work but a couple of badge pieces should sort that out. One thing, do you have access to the MP5 trinket from heroic MgT as that would help you with the next thing Im going to mention.

MP5/Crit - both are pretty low, I try to keep my MP5 around 100 and my crit is usually 25%. Again this goes back to your gear and badge pieces will help. I noticed your gemming for 11 healing / 5 intellect, I suggest you change those to 10 spell crit. More spell crit means more Illumination procs which is still a holy paladins primary source of mana.

Spec - The one thing that really jumped out at me was that you have 0 points in Sanctified Light. Passing up 6% Holy Light crit imho is crazy and should be rectified immediately, especially if you get the 2 part Tier 6 bonus. If you take a look at my build you can get an idea of where I would like you to put your talent points Smile
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranacul Fri Oct 03 2008, 14:44

Thanks for the comments on my gear and spec. My spec is a little strange at the moment as i have 3 points in Improved Righteous Fury becasue i was doing some pvp and arena last night. I always thought my crit was ok but i know my mp5 is low.

Like i said i am working oin the badge gear and i know i need to change a few things round to get the most out of the class and talents. I will take a look at you spec in a short while and respec to match it.

Aranacul

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranacul Fri Oct 03 2008, 15:41

Sorry didn't see u ask about the trinket, No i don't have that trinket yet as i don't particularly like MgT heroic lol. But if you think it will be a decent upgrade then i will start looking for groups for it

Aranacul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha Fri Oct 03 2008, 15:47

Aranacul wrote:Sorry didn't see u ask about the trinket, No i don't have that trinket yet as i don't particularly like MgT heroic lol. But if you think it will be a decent upgrade then i will start looking for groups for it

If you can raise your MP5 without the use of the trinket then there's no need to worry about it Smile
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranacul Fri Oct 03 2008, 15:51

I should be able to work a few of my gems around and replace them with a couple of +healing and mp5 gems, but as for the spec i am changing that now

Aranacul

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodnbitter Fri Oct 03 2008, 18:08

Nice app, decent enough gear even thought most of it is t4, GL.
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down