Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Kareha - Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Kareha - Holy Paladin Empty [Accepted] Kareha - Holy Paladin

Post  Kareha Tue Jul 29 2008, 21:38

In-game name: Kareha
Class and spec: Holy Paladin
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Kareha

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Basically Bloodpack has been the only guild I've ever been a member of since I started playing WoW over a year ago. Due to being a moody cow I left this morning (again) and after some serious thought I would like to come back as I miss being a part of this wonderful guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I think I have, someone called Findecano or Rhiannon might vouch for me.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Never been in any other guilds apart from Bloodpack.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? I have been playing WoW for over a year, I was bored one day and decided to buy WoW and TBC cos they were cheap. I decided to pick a Blood Elf female paladin as my character cos a) she looked hot when I created her and b) I liked the idea of being able to fight and heal. Up to this point in the game I have done the following:

Karazhan - Cleared
Zul'Aman - Cleared (4 chests)
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - 4/5 (few attempts on Archimonde)
Black Temple - 3/9

I have all of the heroic dungeon keys and also have the titles Champion of the Naaru and Hand of A'dal.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Extremely to the point of addiction Smile

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) Please see above, I'm quite experienced.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? I can attend all of your raiding days.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? [b] Omen, Big Boss Mods, CTRaid, Grid and about a million others. I also did the WWS reports for the guild raids

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Doing dailies, telling Finde he fails, playing my alts

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? I can manage all of my repairs and raid consumables plus I always make sure I get any new loot gemmed and chanted as soon as I can

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? Not blowing my own trumpet but I think I am a very capable healer who can re-adjust to any given situation. I'm usually a main tank healer but I can switch to raid healing if I think it is necessary, without endangering the life of the tank.

Additional things to add? [b]I want to apologise for my constant emo'ness and I know it's making some people frustrated at me. Sometimes things get on top of me and I tend to blow things out of proportion. Believe me I seriously don't do this on purpose and I know it reflects badly on me. But I still love you all no matter what you may think of me, deep down I am quite sane (allegedly).
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kareha - Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] Kareha - Holy Paladin

Post  Kareha Tue Jul 29 2008, 21:40

Oh, I must have forgot to re-equip my mace from last night, but I have this one http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30918 with the 81 healing enchant.
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Tue Jul 29 2008, 21:44

Hey Kareha,
Thanks for applying, we are in the process of reviewing your application, but bare with us as a decision will be made.

Finde

Temporarilly Locking the thread.

Edit: Accepted
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down