Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Coragio, lvl 80 holy paladin

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Coragio, lvl 80 holy paladin Empty [Accepted] Coragio, lvl 80 holy paladin

Post  coragio Fri May 22 2009, 00:49

Personal
Name(optional): Stijn Vanderstraeten.

In-game name: Coragio, male belf (yes i was drunk when i picked that)
Class and spec: Paladin, holy
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Coragio

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

Well, as you all know or may know, rebirth stopped raiding. Most off the people here all x-realmed to have there shot in other guilds for hardcore raiding. I myself stayed behind, cba to x-realm and start over again on a place where i know none. It's simply not worth it for me.
So i had 2 options - as rebirth green chat is dead and most are gone or quit the game - which is either stopping the game or secondly, look for another raiding guild on the horde anachronos side. In which i instantly came out on Bloodpack.
I'd like to keep raiding to some degree, np for me that it ain't as much as rebirth did or anything, i simply want to enjoy the game and help beat stuff in instances together with a group off people.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

Chrelles and Screamer can, tho both are currently on trial. Further i played with alcador (gronk) in rebirth. Also played often with Highlife and other Bloodpack members in heroics or pug raids. Tho not sure if they are willing to vouch for me, i didn't ask em at the time i'm making this application

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?

Rebirth: All know what happened to the guild and it's a dead guild where hardly anyone is online. So i'm looking for a new home to enjoy the game at it's full potential again

What previous guilds have you been in?

Well first off, i started out on the realm Terenas which i played alliance at the start (started with rl friends and they picked alliance so i followed). Later on playing in vanilla i got feed up with the alliance and mostly the childish attitude the general community on that server had and rerolled horde with some guild-members from the alliance after the guild (Sanctus Mortis) broke down.
On the horde side i've played in Slackers of Azeroth (currently known as cartel) and Group Terapy which broke apart aswell due to lack off progress back then.

When i x-realmed to anachronos i instantly joined Rebirth in which i'm currently today still am a part off

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?

Nope, i do not have any other applications around

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?

Working to make some money Razz (yeah i know it sucks but nothing is sadly for free in this life)
Going out to eat with friends and have a relaxing night, enjoying a few beers with em.
For the rest i don't rly have other hobbies, wow basicly was my life apart from working the last 4 years

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - cleared
Onyxia - cleared
Blackwing Lair - cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - cleared
Naxxramus - spider wing, instructor, patchwork
Outdoor raid bosses: All that were present in vanilla

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -cleared
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - cleared

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - cleared entire naxx, ulduar 10 man done all apart from mimirion (not killed, attempted tho), general, yogg-saron
Heroic Raids - cleared entire naxx, ulduar 25 man, done all apart from yogg-saron

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Not that many from ulduar so far, got the immortal from naxx but after naxx i took a break off 3 weeks and when i came back i got demoted to love puddle whihc basicly stands for last pick on raids. That is why i haven't seen yogg yet for example. Done hodir's hard mod on 10 man and thorim aswell iirc but nothing that much as i mostly came in raids that were on normal mod, not the hard mods

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 yes
Friday = 19:30-23:30 yes
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 yes
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 yes

It can occasionaly happen that i go out on a friday, mostly i stay at home tho as i go to bed round midnight to regain from a week working and mostly go out on saterday

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Dbm
Omen - yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Nope
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Using chinchilla, titan panel, pallypower, CT-mod, Dbm, Chatter, Omen, Recount...

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?

Np for me, who cares about wiping and repair bills with the endless amount off possibilties to gain gold in this game. I'm used to wiping for progress from back in rebirth so nothing new in case i'd face a wiping night in Bloodpack

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

Depends on the mood rly. Mostly that will be lvl'ing an alt or twinking him out a little. Ocassionaly i can do some bg's to slay some alliance or a wintergrasp run. Not rly into doing dailies as i got enough gold and i'm not an achievement whore. World events for achievements leave me cold, it's raiding what holds my interest

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?

Aye, i'm always bringing flasks, food etc etc to raids, gold for me is not an issue. I got enough gold for a year wiping i think :p
flask: flask of the wyrm
food: pickled fangtooth if there ain't fish feasts being used

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it?

Started on alliance as a paladin in where i even lvl'd it to 60 as holy (yeah dum fuck that i was....) I love healing rly, chars without mana hold no interest for me and prefer healer chars above the rest. Imo the healers got a great add in the raid progress on wether you kill something or wipe as healing a wrong person and you can wipe.

Played the paladin class for nearly 4 years now - basicly scince the beta before wow was released - and in between a resto druid for 4 months as a change.

I got no problems with having to respec for raids, dual spec makes that easy aswell. Got no experience as protection tho, never been fond off tanking. As retri i got mostly pvp experience from back in vanilla when i was ranking up on alliance. Near the end off vanilla i started to focus fully on holy and healing raids and ever been scince

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.

If the guild holds wws logs i look into em to see the raid and my own performances.
Apart from that i check sites as EJ etc, the usual most known sites for wow basicly

Any additional things you'd like to add?

Nothing much rly, apart from this.... Highlife is so fat that he blocks the entrance off ulduar!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading this and feel free to either ask me quesiton here or in game

Best regards

Coragio
coragio
coragio

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Coragio, lvl 80 holy paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] Coragio, lvl 80 holy paladin

Post  coragio Fri May 22 2009, 01:06

oh forgot alts

other alts i got on this realm

Chubaca: lvl 80 resto druid
Modgudur: lvl 76 sv hunter - work in progress
Kahaniel: lvl 65 DK - long live the fridge for him
Donsugar: lvl 70 mage

got some other alts but those are below lvl 10 and nothing worth mentioning
coragio
coragio

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Coragio, lvl 80 holy paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] Coragio, lvl 80 holy paladin

Post  Andy (Dwerimia) Fri May 22 2009, 01:11

Nice nice application, thats alot to read lol

Good luck with the app clown
Andy (Dwerimia)
Andy (Dwerimia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Fri May 22 2009, 01:17

Hello,
We've already decided to accept this application, please whisper me in-game for an invite, or alternatively Rhiannon if he ever reads chat log.

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  highlife Fri May 22 2009, 11:07

OLE welcome m8 ! ! ! cheers
highlife
highlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down