Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Enshift, 80lvl Retribution Paladin.

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Enshift, 80lvl Retribution Paladin. Empty [Declined] Enshift, 80lvl Retribution Paladin.

Post  Enshift Mon Mar 16 2009, 19:19

Personal

Name(optional): Ville SURNAME IS HIDDEN, MYSTERIOUS AND SECRET. (Or you might aswell just ask it, if you really need to know it ^^)

Age: 16, nearly 17 (Nearly doesnt count, but it makes the number look more mature, unlike the rest of my application)

In-game name: Enshift
Class and spec: Retribution Paladin, altho I got heroic/10man healing gear with few 25man epics mixed in.
Armory link:

Should be showing my PvE-retribution gear, will keep it on until you've replied this application. My healing gear is around 1,8k Spellpower, 28% Crit with holy spells and ~400 haste. Got plenty of regen aswell, cant recall exact number at this point.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? From what I've seen and heard, Bloodpack seems to be good guild for me, I like raiding, especially with nice crew of players with healthy friendship hovering over all of this. Also, I'm keen to see Ulduar both in 10man and 25man, which possibilities Bloodpack most likely could offer to me along with the sociality. It's always nice to be part bit older guild, as usually their social enviroment is more healthy than newborn raiding guilds.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? As far as I know, nope. Altho I'm social player, and enjoying good reputation as far as I know, I dont think I've never done nothing past heroics with members of Bloodpack so far. Hopely that can and will change in future.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? During my stay on Anachronos I've only been member of finnish guild named Aurora. I had bitter argument with one of the guildleaders and wanted to be no longer member of that guild. So I decided to left, after explaining my leaving on the guildforums and started looking for new opportunities for raiding. Before that I played on server called Emeriss, first as rogue (Vanilla -> TBC) and rolled DK for wotlk. I was officer of guild called The Inquisition for over two years, and left there with inner peace and understanding for my wish to play on same server with my IRL friends.

If this is a cross-realm application, if accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? NEVEEEEER~ ...No wait.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? I had application on Drunken Cows due nice chat with Xtra, but in the end my application turned out to be declined. I never have two or more applications pending during this or any other one. As ex-officer myself, I feel it's kinda cheap to "keep options open".

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Well, I'm mediocre guitarist, and would say "music enthuastic" aswell as a so-called metalhead. I also visit gym from time to time, usually once a week, sometimes more. Nothing fancy tho, apart from the musical part.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date?
Classic:

Molten Core - Cleared MC so many times, that I dont really want to see this place never again. Smile
Onyxia - Done aswell many times.
Blackwing Lair - This one too, OH GOD THE DEPRESSION ROOM AND THE HORRIFYING LAG WITH OLD COMPUTAAH.
Ahn'Qiraj - Both AQ's killed apart from the C'thun, we got cockblocked on the Twin Emps. I still got nightmares.

The Burning Crusade:

Tier 4 - Karazhan, Gruul, Zul' Aman, Maggy... You name, I've done it.
Tier 5 - Cleared fully both SSC and TK.
Tier 6 - Full clear on both MH and BT, altho Illidan after the health nerf and seen little of SWP, aka trash mobs and few tries on Kalecgos.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Cleared everything on except 3D Sartharion and missing 10man Malygos kill on my paladin.
Heroic Raids - Again, everything with my retired DK except 3D Sartharion, altho trained it _A LOT_, and same goes with my current main, paladin.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 Yes
Friday = 19:30-23:30 Most of the weeks yes, but Friday is most likely day I'm gone for social funtime, if never. Very Happy
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 Yes
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 Yet again, yes.

Do you use these following addons?

Deadly Boss Mods, rather this than BigWigs.
Omen - Yes, as everyone should. (Even in the heroics Wink )
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Quartz as spell timer.

Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? PallyPower, Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and ChuckNorrisFacts. Cool

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Dailies, Heroics, sometimes PvP and Arenas. I enjoy every aspect of WoW, altho the major one for me is raiding.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofcourse repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes, I got steady stack of Buff foods, flasks and enchanting mats. I also know few skilled JC's and got the cash for repairs and raw gems when needed. Never lacked any of those mentioned upper.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? I enjoy playing retribution paladin in raid and other situations. Altho, I also like other aspects and possibilities of paladins aka healing and tanking. I've raided with couple different characters, two in wotlk, and I'm 100% sure to keep paladin as my main. I've ran couple 10mans and few heroics as healer and couple of heroics as prot aswell. I'm fine as a healer I'd say, but quite shabby tank. Never done it before so it's possibly to train and improve as tank if needed. I'm willing to respec if it's needed. It's awesome to know that I actually bring some utility for other people in the raid aswell (Blessings, 3% DMG, 3% Haste). As a rogue I was never able to do so, and little bit DK.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. Elitist Jerks, and TankSpot is my friend. Also, I use RatingBuster + my own calculations as tool for selecting my optimal gear. I pre-build many different talent builds, check and test them aswell as I try to correct my rotation to be most optimal.

Any additional things you'd like to add? I'm aware that your recruitment is not open, but I'm not loosing anything with trying, even less if I try seriously and I hope you see that I actually see some effort in my application/s. Application is my tool for first impression, and I'm ready to come to chat in Vent/TS if you like to. As a social player I've always tried to keep good reputation with players and guilds on the server. My sense of humor is pretty warm, I'd say, sometimes it's just random, but you'll get used to it. I can ensure you, that everything told on this application is 100% sure, and can try to get people verify that information, even from the time I played on Emeriss if needed. That's all for now, feel free to toss me a whisper or /poke for chat in Vent/TS if you'd like to. I'm stalking your forums and waiting for answer now! ^^

- Yours Enshift, cuddly paladin with attitude.

Enshift

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Enshift, 80lvl Retribution Paladin. Empty Re: [Declined] Enshift, 80lvl Retribution Paladin.

Post  Enshift Mon Mar 16 2009, 19:21

For some reason my Armory Link doesnt show on the application, perhaps something with the forums and the fact I didnt register yet... Re-try:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Enshift

Enshift

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Enshift, 80lvl Retribution Paladin. Empty Re: [Declined] Enshift, 80lvl Retribution Paladin.

Post  Found Mon Mar 16 2009, 19:47

Pure out of interest; why did you make your answers bold, and the questions normal? study
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Badangel Mon Mar 16 2009, 19:49

Badangel
Badangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Mar 16 2009, 21:26

Hello Enshift,
First of all, I very much like the effort you've put into your application, very well constructed and informative.

But, Given our current melee-heavy raid structure it wouldn't make sense to take on another one, regardless of how much I like their application. On another note, Friday is preferably a busy raid night for us, so to recruit an individual only for them not to participate each week on an important night would also be silly.

Unfortunatley, I'm going to have to decline your application, but I do wish you the best in whatever it is you next persue, and thanks for taking the time to right this application, I'll frame it!

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Enshift Mon Mar 16 2009, 21:26

Thanks for the link Badangel. I made letter bold make them easier to read, but now when I look at it, I should just color 'em. Ah well, sorry about that, made it even harder to read. Shocked

Enshift

Back to top Go down

Post  Enshift Mon Mar 16 2009, 21:33

Thanks for the fast and informing answer mr. Finde, altho you misunderstood my mediocre english conserning Fridays, thing is it's the only day I could possibly _ever_ be gone without any accidents Smile . Also, if the melee if totally filled I'd be more than interested to try as healer, in case my gear would be enough for that job and guild wouldnt be filled. Might sound desperate, but it's not the picture I'm trying to give.

-Cheers, Enshift.

ps. Love the avatar Very Happy

Enshift

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Mar 16 2009, 21:48

Ah, sorry for misreading then, but our Holy Paladin spots are also filled at the moment with a Disc Priest who also performs the "tank healer" role extremely well.

ps. Love the avatar
Thanks Very Happy
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Enshift Mon Mar 16 2009, 21:57

Ah well, had to try! Anyway, best luck on progressing in Ulduar, I'll keep hunting guild Smile

Enshift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down