Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Warlock application , lvl 80 Hybrid (0/41/30)

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Warlock application , lvl 80 Hybrid (0/41/30) Empty [Declined] Warlock application , lvl 80 Hybrid (0/41/30)

Post  Anjin Tue Apr 14 2009, 11:36

Personal
Name(optional): Jurgen, I live in Belgium, Antwerp

In-game name: Anjin
Class and spec: Warlock Hybrid (0/41/30)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&n=Anjin
for some reason this link is missing my new blade of dormant memories (+50 sp) and my Kirin Tor head enchant

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Looking for a new guild on the wow.forums and i really liked the add you wrote. I m looking for an ambitious guild, that aims at 25 man content without forgetting the social aspect of the game. (+ the name Bloodpack is kinda appealing to locks Smile)))

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
unfortunately no

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Sisters of Mercy is a very nice social guild and we got almost all 10 man content covered, but there is little to no ambition for moving on to 25 mann content or try harder achievements

What previous guilds have you been in?
Sisters of Mercy & Rise of the Valheru

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
as soon as I see accept appear on this page Smile

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
no

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
I do Kendo (japanese fencing)

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Well i m one of those very very rare kinda people who picked up the game very late (december 2009) so unfortunately i have little experience with the old school stuff...
Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia - cleared
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -

The Burning Crusade:
Tier 4 -
Tier 5 -
Tier 6 -

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - all except maly
Heroic Raids - Only clear Sapphirion

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - DBM
Omen - Ys
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - no real need for it yet, but i ll get it as soon as i do regular 25 man content
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Damagecounters (necessary as a dps player)

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
absolutely

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Making gold by playing the AH Smile, helping lower lvl guildies, doing pvp stuff (i dont like WG tough)
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
as an alchemist i have pretty cheap acces to frost wyrm flasks, wich i always use

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it?
I have played all lock specs you can think of, so i dont mind re-speccing. I chose my current build, cause it s a nice versatile build wich is good for a bit of everything. I m changing my build on a frequent base atm to find what plays best for me by the time Ulduar kicks in.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.
Elitistjerks.com (theorycraft ftw!!!!!!!) Simply awesome site & forum for everyone that wants to learn more about there class, rotations, gems, enchants,.... this one site has all the info you'll ever need Smile

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Well, i know me applying here is maybe a longshot, maybe you ll find me undergeared, maybe you ll have no real need for a lock atm.... I had to at least give this a try Smile))
If you give me try-out, you ll find that I m an ambitious, social minded player that knows his class and always on the lookout for improvements Smile)

Anjin

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Warlock application , lvl 80 Hybrid (0/41/30) Empty Re: [Declined] Warlock application , lvl 80 Hybrid (0/41/30)

Post  Anjin Tue Apr 14 2009, 14:09

sorry, just saw my link wasnt up there Smile

Anjin

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Warlock application , lvl 80 Hybrid (0/41/30) Empty Re: [Declined] Warlock application , lvl 80 Hybrid (0/41/30)

Post  Rhiannon Tue Apr 14 2009, 14:52

Added in your armory link, can only post links if you're registered (to avoid spammers posting keyloggers etc). Thanks for your application, we'll have a talk about it and see what we think. We're currently running fairly heavy on warlocks though, so we may have to disappoint you.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anjin Tue Apr 14 2009, 14:58

alright, thank you already

looking forward to your answer

Anjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Tue Apr 14 2009, 16:04

Hi Anjin,
We've decided to decline your application because we're not looking to increase the number of warlocks we have in the guild, and with Ulduar being released tommorrow we also feel we don't have the time to get you up-to-scratch with assumed gear requirements and perhaps even experience.
Goodluck elsewhere.

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down