Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman.

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman. Empty [Accepted] Elemental Shaman.

Post  Gronk. Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:36

Personal
Name(optional): Kenni

In-game name: Gronk.
Class and spec: Orc Shaman, Main spec Elemental, Dual spec, Resto
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Gronk

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Honestly, i stopped playing. But i miss raiding, and the social part in-game. And i hope that Bloodpack can give me that back.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I have done heroic's with several from Bloodpack, but don't know if many know's me as Gronk. Most ppl might remember me from before i Rerolled (Alcador)

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? I'm not in a guild atm.

What previous guilds have you been in? i have been in Rebirth for 1½ year untill my break from wow, and when i got back my spot had been replaced. And then i was in Hostile for a week, but left that because it seemt like it was gonna disband.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? It's not a cross-real apply.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? I had one open with Drunken Cows, because 2 of my friends applyed for it. But i heard some stuff that guild leaders and officers had left the guild. So it is withdrawn.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? i study at a Businessschool, else i do bodybuilding, and i ride Mountain Bike.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Cleared
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - Cleared (before nerf)

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Cleared. Not Ulduar
Heroic Raids - Cleared. I'v done Flame Levitian, and tryed on Razorscale.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Partly, Every second friday i get off work 19:20~ and will be home 19:40~
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Yes
Omen -Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Got all raids required addons. Grid, ect.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Always

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I do the required farming for being rdy for a Raid night. and egaring up my alts ^_^

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Yes i am able to do that. Food: Either 40 haste 40 stam, or 46 spell power / 40 stam. And then i use Flask of Frost Wyrm.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Tbh, in the beginning of my reroll in TBC, i didn't know much about it. but it was required for me to read up before my raids in Wrath. And yes i do know what stats to preoritise in different specc. Yes, i will respec if needed (all tho my gear is mostly bad besides my elemental, because i focused on my main spec)

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. If you ask me if i read up on my class and such, then i do tend to look at once in a while

Any additional things you'd like to add? - Well, i tend to be a bit of a slacker normaly. But when my concentration is needed - Like on a new boss fight, then im focused 112%.

Gronk.

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman. Empty Armoury

Post  Gronk Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:41

For some reason it wont link my Armoury link...

Gronk

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman. Empty Armoury

Post  Gronk Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:47

Heroic: The Twilight Zone
With all three Twilight Drakes still alive, engage and defeat Sartharion the Onyx Guardian on Heroic Difficulty.

I only miss a few of the Heroic Achivement's.

Just ask if you want to know anything else.

Gronk

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman. Empty Re: [Accepted] Elemental Shaman.

Post  Kareha Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:59

Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Thu Apr 23 2009, 19:00

Edited armory link in (unregistered users can't link, anti-spam measure). Thanks for the application, we'll get back to you shortly.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Thu Apr 23 2009, 19:03

I notice your dual spec is resto. You mention your gear isn't that great for it - could you give rough stats?

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu Apr 23 2009, 19:13

Hello Gronk, we've decided to give you a trial, please whisper myself or Rhiannon in-game for an invite.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down