Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] MASERES SHAMAN ENCHACEMENT OFF SPEC ELEMENTAL

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] MASERES SHAMAN ENCHACEMENT OFF SPEC ELEMENTAL Empty [Declined] MASERES SHAMAN ENCHACEMENT OFF SPEC ELEMENTAL

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 02:37

Personal
Name(optional):george

In-game name:maseres
Class and spec:enchacement shaman first elemental second
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Maseres

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?yes

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? is around 40-60
Is your PC and internet connection reliable? my pc costs about 3500 euro connection is 24mb
What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?Latency is around 35-45

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?I want to raiding and gearing up as much as possible,have fun and be one the best players

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?maybe dont know

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?twelve have good players no problem if you want to be the best u must find a very good guild

What previous guilds have you been in?

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?no

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?no

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?when i am not working as a dj like to play wow

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -cleared
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -
Naxxramas -not all

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 -not all
Malygos 25 -
Ulduar 10 -
Ulduar 25 -
ToC 10 normal -cleared
ToGC 10 heroic -havent try
ToC 25 normal -cleared
ToGC 25 heroic -havent try
ICC 10 normal -first 4
ICC 10 heroic -
ICC 25 normal -first 4
ICC 25 heroic -

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.achi for icc 10 25 for 4 bosses

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] yes
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] yes
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] yes
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] yes

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs -y
Omen -y
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot031510012556.jpg/

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?yes

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?yes

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?boring i want raiding

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? yes
What consumables do you typically use?as alchemist flask of endless rage and some cooking r from 450 skill

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? i justlike it How familiar are you with your class' other specs? i have elemental spec 5100 gear but not experience i was in level 70 healer Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? no problem Do you have dual-spec? yes

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.expertise cap then hit rating cap good ap and critical r haste rating at the end

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? shamanistic rage stormstrike lava earth fire chain and repeat
What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

Any additional things you'd like to add?nothing special give me a change ..nice to meet u..

Back to top Go down

[Declined] MASERES SHAMAN ENCHACEMENT OFF SPEC ELEMENTAL Empty Re: [Declined] MASERES SHAMAN ENCHACEMENT OFF SPEC ELEMENTAL

Post  Stylez Mon Mar 15 2010, 03:17

Pretty bad app imo. A yes/no answer to questions isn't always the best way to go about apping to a serious raiding guild for starters, not to mention the several unanswered questions. Filling out questions properly gives people a better view of you as a player and person and whether you'd be suitable in said guild. I'm not gona mention the other things. Just my 2 cents.
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

[Declined] MASERES SHAMAN ENCHACEMENT OFF SPEC ELEMENTAL Empty Re: [Declined] MASERES SHAMAN ENCHACEMENT OFF SPEC ELEMENTAL

Post  Brodnbitter Mon Mar 15 2010, 12:46

Just a few things I would like to add gearing wise, on the whole it's generally fine but there are a few things that i've managed to pick out - The boots would be a first, it is understandable that you are using them if there are no better upgrades, however I'd consider eventhese (which are obtainable through 1st boss HoR or even the crafted ones if you are able to splash out the gold) even though they are a downgrade in ilvl simply because arp>resil for dps and also the boot enchant, tuskarr's (or nitro boosts if engineer) are usually a dps increase due to a lot of running around in ICC (every fight bar saurfang/festergut?).

Just a few gemming concerns - I don't know if you use enhsim but for my ep values relentless earthsiege comes out of top due to only having 1 blue gem (which is the nightmare tear, while i'm talking about that, if you cared about min/maxing it would be better to put it in your chest to get the extra 4ap from socket bonus rather than shoulder) and obviously 1 blue gem and one red/yellow is a bigger dps increase than 2 blue. I don't think your crit is that high enough yet for you to be stacking hit gems, i'd probably replace the two in your belt and maybe the one in you legs (as it is a 16 hit gem) for 20 haste's. Also, the Stark Ametrine (20ap, 10 haste) is a bigger dps increase in red sockets and which i usually tend to go for.

Glyphs are ok, they are the potential max dps glyphs but spec however, you seem to like your mana a lot? My current spec (and the current max dps spec) is 19/52/0. You may think that mana is a problem (in heroic 5 mans, yes it is) but for 10 and 25 man you should never run out of mana as i see that you have 2 part t10 which means you will be using shamanistic rage on cooldown (for example, i never run out of mana on anubarak even with constantly spamming chain lightning and magma totem when the adds are up as i use shamanistic rage on cd). Call of flame and Improved fire nova are very useful as call of flame adds 15% damage to your totems and fire nova, and then improved fire nova adds an extra 20% onto that and 35% increase on one spell is quite a lot. Reverberation/ancestral knowledge/improved shields are filler points where you usually spend the odd point you have spare but i tried playing around with filler points (taking them in/out of improved fire nova, putting them elsewhere etc) and the spec i am using has also been tested by the theorycrafters over on EJ also.

As for your ele spec, i don't know what your doing with that as it's ele and resto glyphs but also the spec is odd i.e. 1 point in elemental devestation Razz

Anyways, gl!

Last edited by Brodnbitter on Mon Mar 15 2010, 12:48; edited 1 time in total
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodnbitter Mon Mar 15 2010, 12:47

double post!
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Mon Mar 15 2010, 15:02

Really quite a poor application, and we're not looking for a main spec enhancement shaman at the moment, sorry.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down