Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] tischa holy priest

+2
Brodnbitter
tischa
6 posters

Go down

[Closed] tischa holy priest Empty [Closed] tischa holy priest

Post  tischa Wed Jun 17 2009, 22:07

Name(optional):

In-game name:tischa
Class and spec:holy priest
Armory linkhttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Tischa

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?i have a verry good connection in raids

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?i know Illdrail and panzerkorps they are real life friends and they told me your guild is respectfull and rocking in raids

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?panzerkorps and Illdrail

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?i am guildless

What previous guilds have you been in?i was gm off endless hope and have been in unrest

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?no application with other guilds pending

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? i have lvl 80 rogue and lvl80 death knigth i did naxx 25 with my death knight

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?playing darts and have a good time with my kids and wife

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - cleared
Onyxia - cleared
Blackwing Lair -cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - cleared

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -cleared
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -cleared exept sunwell
i must say all above that is cleared is on my alliance chars paladin and shaman not with my horde priest

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - naxx - voa - os+1drake cleared - eoe not cleared and ulduar only first boss down
Heroic Raids -naxx - voa - os - eoe not cleared and ulduar heroic the first 4 bosses killed

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - yes
Omen - yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - no
Grid - no i use x-perl
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?i play wow from the release did all 40 man raids and and everything in tbc exept sunwell i was on alliance chars in hardcore raidguild who raide 7/7 days a week so i know i must be prepared all time so thats no probleme for me

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
yes

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?farming with my dk flowers and mines to earn cash

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? i farm with my alt sell on ah so i am always good balanced in gold to repair or buy flask food etc...

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?i started wow with a holy paladin when tbc came out i maked dranei shaman resto and now horde priest so always been healer becose i like it and yes i have duel specc shadow but need to upgrade my gear for it in naxx 25 to do better dps

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids?i am tailor/enchanter but on my allts i have other thing to help guild like flowers for flasks

If you're applying as DPS, please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

Any additional things you'd like to add?.i hope i get a change to prove myself if its decliened i wish your guild the best off luck in raid progress and alot off wow funn

Last edited by Rhiannon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 am; edited 8 times in total
Rhiannon

tischa

Back to top Go down

[Closed] tischa holy priest Empty Re: [Closed] tischa holy priest

Post  Brodnbitter Wed Jun 17 2009, 23:07

Nice app, GL.
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Wed Jun 17 2009, 23:44

Hi Tischa, we'll get back to you.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Wed Jun 17 2009, 23:55

What was the name of your previous character on Alliance?
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzerkorps Thu Jun 18 2009, 00:06

Hi all :

I did all my Naxx 10 VoA and OS with him .
Very good healer .
On ally he played a 60 holy pala and with tbc he had a 70 resto shammy .
Now he is doing his holy priest so think its a healing life 4 him .
Whats next a resto druid ?
GL m8 .

Greetz : Sven .
Panzerkorps
Panzerkorps

http://www.funclanunited.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Thu Jun 18 2009, 00:15

Hi there, and thanks for the application. Just going to ask a few additional questions.

What were your reasons for leaving Unrest?

We're very much after a holy priest who is comfortable with playing shadow as well, to give us flexibility in our raids. So you need to be happy to play shadow when required.

Gear aside, how well do you know how to play shadow? Could you describe to me the basic spell rotation? Similarly, do you know the important things like the hit cap for shadow priests, the value of haste vs crit and so on?

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  chrelles Thu Jun 18 2009, 18:30

Hello Tischa and welcome to the forum Smile .I have some additional question i like to ask you, basically i have 200 played days,and i consider myself to have a very thorough class knowledge and alot of gear choice and enchant and also talent i like to ask you cause frankly there is alot that worry me.

1) Let's start with gear choice. I would like you to explain how many day's you played on priest? Also why do you have low level item in all you slot (level 200) and itemization of gear applies more to other classes than priest. Fx you got a hit neck in you holy gear,feet are not even close to best in slot so is weapon and cloak. Was you not able to do any 25 man raid in Unrest or what is the reason for not having a single best in slot item ? (gear can easily be fixed though)

2) what's you reason for having mana on head enchany instead of critical rating ? and cloak what the fuck. Worst enchant by a mile.Threat reduction wtf you should never have alot of threat especially how threat table works now. You even have the possibility to get Darkclow embrocy, and as a tailer and that's the best enchant on cloak giving you a chance to proc 300 mana back on a cast. 45 spirit weapon what that about that 12,4 sp and 12,4 mp5 and 63 sp scale alot better than that. Again same pattern on boots 6 mp5, Get Tusker's vitality or 18 spirit that is 4,4 mp5 and 4,4 sp again that scales better.

3) Gem choice: Good metagem you got, but Insightfull earthsiege diamond( 21 int and chance to have mana back return) is by far the best as holypriest since we heavily relies on mana back abbilities. What is the reason to gem intellect explain that please ?

4 ) talent choice: This is by far what trouble me most. what is you reason for skipping inspiration ? : even though you very rarely is tank healing on 25 man, Inspiration is mandatory since you will save alot of people getting the 25 % armour buff. I see you got renew and emp renew, do you use renew alot in raid ?

5) Healing choice : please explain where are you using renew coh, poh, pom, Divine hymph flash heal, binding heal ? What percentage have you first 4 rank spells and what are those in order ?

6 ) finally i find it weird that you use x-pearl as raidframes since, grid are more sofiticated to show buff debuff who needs heal, who heal who and so on ? so why is that you'r choice?

I think you sounds like a nice guy and hope that i did not scare you away from the forum: Smile

Finally i would be really great if you could provide apicture of you ui in raid inviroment fx a battleground or a raid and a wws report to show what you are doing.

Wish you the best of luck with your application.

/chrelles

chrelles

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sun Jun 21 2009, 14:07

Due to lack of further response and rejoining Unrest, I'm going to close this.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down