Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Level 80 resto Shaman

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Level 80 resto Shaman Empty [Declined] Level 80 resto Shaman

Post  cuttlefish Sat Sep 05 2009, 22:55

Personal
Name(optional): Ross

In-game name:Cuttlefish
Class and spec: Shaman (resto)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Cuttlefish

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? My normal framefate for 25 man raids is about 58-60 Fps, i have a very good internet connection and so far i have had no trouble with it at all touch wood. and a typical nights fps would be roughly 55-60 fps during evenings.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? The reason why i'm applying to bloodpack is that i feel you have accomplished alot over the past few months and its great to see a very serious and dedicated group of people turning up to raid each night, something that i am also very passonatie about myself, [bloodpack] comes across as a very no nonseince guild which is just what i'm looking for.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? There is a good chance i have played with some of the members from bloodpack, however unable to think of anyone at the moment.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? my current guild was Renegades, however due to breaking my arm i was unable to raid with them for awhile, i was also offline alot, when i finally did return i found that alot of the members had left and i wasnt getting to raid as much due to the very low amount of people online each night.

What previous guilds have you been in? Renegades.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? n/a

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? n/a

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? n/a

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? i work from 7am till 4:30pm monday to friday however when i'm not at work or on wow i enjoy the gym, fishing, motorbike riding and just realaxing with my family.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - yes
Onyxia - yes
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - yes, yes, yes, yes.
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - no,no
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -no,no,no

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - eoe,naxx,os,voa, toc 4/4 (twins valkyir) 12/13 uld
Heroic Raids -eoe,nax os, voa toc 3/4 (faction champions) uld 11/13 uld

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. Lose Your Illusion (10 player) I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare (10 player) I Choose You, Steelbreaker (10 player) Heartbreaker (10 player) I Choose You, Runemaster Molgeim (25 player) Orbital Bombardment (25 player)

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs -
Omen -
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? i use the follow addons, and a bunch of others to enchance my abilty to do a good job.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice. [Declined] Level 80 resto Shaman Wowscrnshot090509203707.th

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? i have already done a few hardmodes, but would also like to do more. have already been reading up on some of the hardmode events already, ones that i have no yet partaken in.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? i am more then happy to sit out for a more approaite class.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? daily quest, hc dungeons and just helping others really.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? yeah i am more then capable of getting my own consumables, for food i like to use [mighty rhino dog] and my flask is either pure mojo or frost wyrn. i have alchemy as my profession for i get a great buff onto of that with [mixology]

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? i feel that i am very comfatable with my class i'm always checking sites such as elitist jerks to see if i can improve on my healing etc, i do have duel spec but dont get to use it as much.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. yeah i use various sites to reasech up on my class wowhead elitist jerks etc.. ive study a few spreadsheets to see if i can maximxe my healing output and i also study my recount alot for various information.

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids? alchmey which gives [mixology] which is just super cool, and i also have jc which allows me to cut very high end gems which bennifit me alot.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one. dont have one to hand at the moment. sorry

Any additional things you'd like to add?. I do have dyslexia but i hope this will not effect your descion. i would also liek to thank you for your time in reading my application and hope that you will enjoy it, thanks alot.

cuttlefish

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Level 80 resto Shaman Empty Re: [Declined] Level 80 resto Shaman

Post  Rhiannon Sat Sep 05 2009, 23:28

Nice application, but I'm afraid we're very well-stocked as far as shamans of any spec, so are going to have to decline you.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down